Author Topic: Does anyone Own/Know where to get Em's Masterpiece "Infinite"?  (Read 1106 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I searched everywhere I can think of already, and dont tell me ebay - they are sellin mad bootleggs there.. but definitly no og's.

LoL, look at this one, Infinite is even spelled wrong on the CD front cover:

^sick
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Does anyone Own/Know where to get Em's Masterpiece "Infinite"?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2004, 10:59:25 AM »
lmao, that's really bad

no, i don't know where to get it, i had to d/l it too. Tight album

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 11:04:10 AM »
heres the deal...if im not mistaken eminem never produced more than maybe (and thats a big maybe) a few copies of infinite on cd. most were on cassette tape (as most things were when it was recorded) so finding an OG on ebay or anywhere is basically impossible (i've looked for years). you're only real hope of getting an OG copy is to keep a lookout on ebay for the cassette and then if some dumbass decides to sell one of the limited quantity eminem sold out the back of his car it will easily sell for hundereds of dollars. so i would say just cross your fingers and hope they re-issue it.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2004, 11:49:54 AM »
"Masterpiece"?  Am I reading that wrong?  That album is pretty weak, his flow and delivery were ass back then and the production is shitty.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2004, 12:09:50 PM »
yea, i dont think it was released on cd, i downloaded it, its ok, like his other stuff much better

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2004, 01:11:06 PM »
"Masterpiece"?  Am I reading that wrong?  That album is pretty weak, his flow and delivery were ass back then and the production is shitty.

I dont think so. I could tell you why I think it's a masterpiece but I wont take that effort for you, simply because I dont like you and therefore I dont bother.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2004, 01:16:30 PM »
I know where to find a real OG copy of this, but I don't like you. Therefore, I'm not going to tell you where to get it.  :P
« Last Edit: March 07, 2004, 01:17:03 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2004, 01:18:50 PM »
I know where to find a real OG copy of this, but I don't like you. Therefore, I'm not going to tell you where to get it.  :P
;D Im going to take that as props for my genius wittiness
No, it's not a sin

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2004, 03:09:40 PM »
i'd like to get a copy of this as well...it you think of when this was recorded and the state hip hop was in, it was a step foward...although the production isn't that great, the lyrics and rhyme structure are pretty impressive...i think it's be cool if they reissue this album, it'd probably sell like crazy too, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2004, 03:42:50 PM »
I've seen it on vinyl before.  I dunno if it was OG tho.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2004, 03:43:09 PM »
i'd like to get a copy of this as well...it you think of when this was recorded and the state hip hop was in, it was a step foward...although the production isn't that great, the lyrics and rhyme structure are pretty impressive...i think it's be cool if they reissue this album, it'd probably sell like crazy too, peace.
toaly agree with and just like to emphise the lyrical talent part.

i think they re-issued it on vinyl or somink over at hiphopsite but origionaly i heard there were only 500 copies made

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2004, 04:42:49 PM »
I dont think so. I could tell you why I think it's a masterpiece but I wont take that effort for you, simply because I dont like you and therefore I dont bother.

Don't take that to heart there cupcake.  Just cause it's his "underground" album, it's his first and it's rare doesn't make it a "masterpiece" cause the material on it certainly doesn't.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2004, 05:20:26 PM »

like i said...there were no og copies unless it was tape.

and i agree this is a masterpeice...probably some of his most replayable songs.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2004, 05:24:42 PM »

Don't take that to heart there cupcake.  Just cause it's his "underground" album, it's his first and it's rare doesn't make it a "masterpiece" cause the material on it certainly doesn't.

Yes is does, and know please stop bullshittin' in my thread, I dont bullshit around in your threads either.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2004, 10:47:23 PM »
It was never pressed on CD or tape, only vinyl...I think it's a fuckin' classic, the lyricism on that album is beyond amazing...PeACe