Author Topic: Chavez warns U.S. about '100-year war'  (Read 577 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Chavez warns U.S. about '100-year war'
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2004, 07:56:05 AM »
Politics is allways dirty business and it's only logical the greatest political power in the world is rotten to the core.Though some people will still say the US is a great country ::) Well,it's like Disney Land...nice to have been there but you don't wanna live there..
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2004, 10:17:43 AM »
it would be about a 3 month war......bomb the fuck out of them if they even tried anything

::) You'll have Vietnam flashbacks...from Apocalypse Now.

This ain't no Iraqi desert.

good reasoning, this also isn't 1975  ::)

they did research and found that almost 1/2 the US soldiers found dead in vietnam, didn't fire a single shot. they contributed this to basic training where their targets were just bulls-eyes. today's military is trained to be more deadly, the targets are now shaped as humans so the mind believes it's shooting at a body.

laser guided missles are another neat invention lacking in the 70s

improved nightvision goggles....

improved transportation for heavy artillary vehicles...

you're right, the US doesn't stand a chance

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2004, 12:36:35 PM »
Chavez is a great man. If you interfere in the affairs of another country, fund the opposition into demanding unconstitutional shit (like steppin down, 2 yrs into his elected mandate), and tryin to overthrow a foreign leader, shouldnt be a surprise when said leader cracks down.

No more aristides.
chavez is an idiot...and so is the FAGHAN  8)

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2004, 01:49:01 PM »
Politics is allways dirty business and it's only logical the greatest political power in the world is rotten to the core.Though some people will still say the US is a great country ::) Well,it's like Disney Land...nice to have been there but you don't wanna live there..
I'd rather live in the US then any other place in the world...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2004, 01:49:24 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2004, 01:49:41 PM »
Chavez sat at his desk with his head in his hands. The wife stood beside him, unsure as to whether he was in any sort of need for physical comfort. As a compromise, she unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it on the floor.

Just then, an aide entered the office. He paused for a moment upon seeing the president's wife with her breasts exposed, but then remembered that he, like the president, was a homosexual.

"Mr. President," he said. "There have arisen a number of opinions amongst the people."

Chavez looked at him with weary eyes. "What people?"

"Your people, Mr. President."

"What manner of opinions?"

"Dissenting, Mr. President."

Chavez slammed his palms against the desktop. "Impossible! We don't have the facilities to handle dissenting opinions."

"I'm sorry, Mr. President," said the aide. The wife, remembering herself, retrieved her blouse from the floor and put it back on. The aide smiled politely.

The president sighed. He turned and walked to the window, gazing out over the country that he had only pretended to rule. He was little more than a middle man, and now one end, the people, were turning against him.

"Garcia," he said without turning around.

"Yes, Mr. President?"

"How long is one hundred years?"

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2004, 03:08:39 PM »
it would be about a 3 month war......bomb the fuck out of them if they even tried anything

they did research and found that almost 1/2 the US soldiers found dead in vietnam, didn't fire a single shot. they contributed this to basic training where their targets were just bulls-eyes. today's military is trained to be more deadly, the targets are now shaped as humans so the mind believes it's shooting at a body.

I didn't know you could use night vision goggles in the day time...don't forget the tunnels system/booby traps.

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2004, 08:48:12 PM »

I didn't know you could use night vision goggles in the day time...don't forget the tunnels system/booby traps.

wow you're a fucking moron.....who said wars can't be faught at night? oh in your little world all little soldiers must get tucked into bed by thier officers at night....

and i'd like to see tunnels and booby traps that will survive a daisy bomb or a bunker buster

let's just hope the next war we fight is with poeple as smart as you

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2004, 09:18:24 PM »
^ Well; the last 3 major ones were, I think all the smart countries know better than to fuck with us.  The only idiots we fight don't have the intelligence to lay the guns on the ground.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2004, 08:24:41 PM »
Chavez is a great man. If you interfere in the affairs of another country, fund the opposition into demanding unconstitutional shit (like steppin down, 2 yrs into his elected mandate), and tryin to overthrow a foreign leader, shouldnt be a surprise when said leader cracks down.

No more aristides.
chavez is an idiot...and so is the FAGHAN  8)

Lol....homeboy is on some 2001 ish
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2004, 11:16:03 PM »
Nobody liked the novel? I thought I was throwing out a pearl with that one...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2004, 04:33:28 AM »
Krayze - Eyez, you're a smart guy and seem to know much about the issue, but for a person who doesn't know enough about Venezuela but knows about how The United States raped south america throughout 20th century, establishing authoritarian governments in Nicaragua, Chile, and other countries, and training all of these militaristic generals themselves in the School of Americas, you can't possibly disagree that Chavez has a point there. US Sticks its' nose in everyone's business and bullies eveyrone however they want. If we wanted to force some small country, for example, Malasya, to get rid of all their cars, for example, they would do it, to avoid a war with the US. At least Iraq had the balls to stand up to Bush, and that's plausable. Chavez, at least is letting the US Government know that he won't take any shit from them, as Venezuela has in the past.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2004, 11:34:02 AM »
Krayze - Eyez, you're a smart guy and seem to know much about the issue, but for a person who doesn't know enough about Venezuela but knows about how The United States raped south america throughout 20th century,

Translation:
I don't know shit about the current events, but I think I know what happened 20 years ago, so I'm qualified to speak on the issue.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2004, 12:06:26 AM »
why do you have to be such a fucking asshole?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2004, 03:21:34 AM »
^^Because he is.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2004, 01:36:08 PM »
why do you have to be such a fucking asshole?
Don't get angry at your lack on knowledge on a subject, read up, then be an asshole right back to me.