Author Topic: Crazy Cos God Made Me by Bez  (Read 155 times)

bez

Crazy Cos God Made Me by Bez
« on: March 15, 2004, 11:01:46 AM »
I never bit know ones style, just an angels child, makin music through harmony is how I relate my wild style...I smile,
I sit and think the regrets will just stay as thoughts but I'm constantly rippin myself to shreds like I've got paws with claws,
Gotta think life will turn into something great cos currently its all full of hate, my health I've discraced and raped but I appreciate,
Em and dre for the hits they makin, 96 Nas joined the equation, feelin Fab lately so street dreams is playin, the black album dropped and had ma whole body shakin,
My spirit gotta listen to the words thats spoken, cos the lyrics can take away the hands that are choken, gotta escape but I don't know where I'm goin, followin the destination displayed in this poem,
I'm goin ta hell, sinkin from 6 feet deep to the flames, body already decayed but it still becomes enflamed, I'm enraged can't display the feelings I feel, I'm dismayed I can't explain what feelings are real,
And from now on I dunno what to do, gotta take this token and run but I don't know where to, I'm talkin shit but I will see this through, the pain inside gotta help me realise that I'm nobody special.....I hope it aint true....but God you gotta let me know if I'm actually not like you.

Inspectah

Re:Crazy Cos God Made Me by Bez
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 02:17:51 PM »
Lyrically that was dope. and i felt the scheme behind it man.. tight piece.. keep spitting your shit mayne.. inna league of its own!

peace

Dreamz

Re:Crazy Cos God Made Me by Bez
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 07:50:02 PM »
Lyrically that was dope. and i felt the scheme behind it man.. tight piece.. keep spitting your shit mayne.. inna league of its own!

peace
Fo Sho Bez
It in a league of its own
it was tight