Author Topic: able to battle that nettle  (Read 834 times)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:able to battle that nettle
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2004, 11:21:39 AM »
lol and what the fuck you talkin bout shook? i aint shook.... im observing  ;D
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2004, 12:20:56 PM »
lol, when are you guys gonna finally get off the whole crip thing?

when

1. you stop callin urself "Cee-Ride"
2. the fake crip MC is removed from ur sig ;D

naw, seriously, if i ever actually battle u again i won't mention the crip shit, i only used it cuz i actually wanted to write sumthin ridiculous and cheap (not as for the rhymes but subject-wise). I know u ain't started the lame duck shit i sincerly hope you DO NOT take this serious lol

But I got a question: How did that fake Crip thing start??  Cuz when i came on here like 2 years ago it was already old lol

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2004, 12:39:12 PM »
lol well I get your point, but ceeride never came from anything crip affiliated. and kurupt back then was my favorite rapper I just wanted to be one the only ones to keep the same signature pic throughout my whole stay here on wcc lol  

timelock started it back then. and it got old pretty quickly thank god.

naw i aint takin it serious. and good thing nex time we battle it'll be all original lol
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2004, 01:58:56 PM »
naw i aint takin it serious. and good thing nex time we battle it'll be all original lol

yup...so no:

- Mack taught you how to write (he did give me tips, some good ones too so props to him but it ain't like i took lessons)
- you bit (old Elite lie, whenever i ask one of them muhfuckas to bring up a reason for the accusation they act like they don't see it lol)

and as for kurupt he coo, i was just playin. If u ain't noticed, i've had that west coast pic for ages too and i ain't bout to change it either, since i keep changin both my name and my sig

Inspectah

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2004, 02:52:43 PM »
Just checked that verse kill.. liked it props to ya!