Author Topic: Name this guy or his only hit...  (Read 224 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Name this guy or his only hit...
« on: March 08, 2004, 04:40:23 PM »
Does anyone remember that one song from about 2 years ago, that had this white wannabe Michael Jackson, with long hair. The video had him riding on a bike...I think the song sampled some classical music. Do you remember the name of that song, or the name of the guy who sings it?

Don Breezio

Re:Name this guy or his only hit...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 06:43:39 PM »
Does anyone remember that one song from about 2 years ago, that had this white wannabe Michael Jackson, with long hair. The video had him riding on a bike...I think the song sampled some classical music. Do you remember the name of that song, or the name of the guy who sings it?

Thicke - When I Get You Alone

could also be known as Robin Thicke...that song was fuckin dope...thought about buying the album.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 07:04:27 PM »
Thanks.

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 07:06:13 PM »
Thanks.

no problem...if you plan on checking out the album then let me know how it is...i kinda wanna check it but im lazy.

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 07:47:16 PM »
LMAO I remember that shit, wasnt he on Def Jam or some shit ?  Tha guy was a fag LOL riding his bike like that LOL

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2004, 07:50:08 PM »
LMAO I remember that shit, wasnt he on Def Jam or some shit ?  Tha guy was a fag LOL riding his bike like that LOL

yeah man only a fag would like use his legs and stuff to like pedal...and stuff  ::)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2004, 07:50:10 PM »
That's Alan Thicke's son...Alan Thicke from the tv show "Growing Pains"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2004, 08:40:43 PM »

yeah man only a fag would like use his legs and stuff to like pedal...and stuff  ::)

HHAHAHAHAHAHHA LMAO!

yea it was thicke, song was dope...didn't mean to repeat what was said already haha, but I really liked that song and aws gonna DL the album but I didn't want waste my time.  He had another song recently that was more pop than soul like "When I Get You Alone"....not to say that was really soulful :-\, but MTV kept showing it after shows and MTV news things saying "Thickes new Sound" and shit like that.....Don't remember what it was called though?

And yes he was on Def Jam, but his album flopped I heard, and 106 and Park had the song as their New School Joint of the day...about 6 months after it came out on MTV, go figure!  I do remember AJ and Free had copies of the albums to give to people and no one they asked said they liked it so they didn't give them out hahahah fuckin idiots!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2004, 12:44:42 AM »
That fool was pretty whack. The beat and the sample it used basically made the song.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2004, 09:03:05 PM »
That's Alan Thicke's son...Alan Thicke from the tv show "Growing Pains"
LMFAO thats hilarious, I'm sure it was pretty embarrassing for him to have his son on national TV lookin like a fuckin faggot.