Author Topic: Amazing look @ All of God's Creations  (Read 383 times)

Trauma-san

Amazing look @ All of God's Creations
« on: March 09, 2004, 09:22:07 PM »
Deepest ever picture of space, taken by the Hubble Telescope... just think, an athiest thinks all of this just appeared out of smoke. Sad, ignorant people.  

Trauma-san

Re:Amazing look @ All of God's Creations
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 09:25:22 PM »
What's a trip is, also, look how small the milky way is.  Yeah, we're the only intelligent life in the universe.  HA HHAAH HAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAH This proves aliens exist, if you ask me.  It's common sense.

Trauma's Ockman's razor arguments

1. This shit is WAYYYYYY to precise to happen by chance from an explosion.  Bullshit.  Somebody created it.  It's too perfect and detailed.  
2. There's no way that life is only on 1 little planet in 1 little solar system in 1 little portion of this picture which is 1 little portion of the universe.  We'd have to be total idiots to think that we're the only ones in all of that.  How anybody, ANYBODY could be that damn naieve and arrogant is beyond me.  

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 09:28:44 PM »
Beautiful.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2004, 09:34:54 PM »
Amazing, ain't it? Just imagine, all that is around us.  Crazy.  The thing that amazes me is the colors and shapes and things, just soooo beautiful.  Another thing is, it isn't fragile.  A painting or something beautiful usually can be destroyed, or it's dainty or fragile.  This is beauty, in HUGE, immovable expansive objects.  Art.... bigger than the earth we live on.  TRIPPY

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2004, 10:21:24 PM »
Saved it as my wallpaper.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2004, 02:12:53 AM »
Beautiful, humbling and frightening.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2004, 05:06:31 AM »
Deepest ever picture of space, taken by the Hubble Telescope... just think, an athiest thinks all of this just appeared out of smoke. Sad, ignorant people.  

And you think an old man that exists suddenly from nowhere felt bored and created a galaxy longer than his white beard? Sad, naiv people.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2004, 05:48:13 AM »

And you think an old man that exists suddenly from nowhere felt bored and created a galaxy longer than his white beard? Sad, naiv people.

No, you're ignorant to what I believe, and your comment is pretty pathetic.  How much longer till you're nothing?  How much longer till all that you are doesn't matter to anybody?  How much longer until the great spirit and energy in your body vanishes into thin air, which scientists have proven impossible?  Open your eyes.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2004, 06:48:41 AM »

No, you're ignorant to what I believe, and your comment is pretty pathetic.  How much longer till you're nothing?  How much longer till all that you are doesn't matter to anybody?  How much longer until the great spirit and energy in your body vanishes into thin air, which scientists have proven impossible?  Open your eyes.  

in about 60 years and earlier you and me will turn from unique wonderful persons into objects.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2004, 06:49:23 AM »
Deepest ever picture of space, taken by the Hubble Telescope...
just think, an athiest thinks all of this just appeared out of smoke. Sad, ignorant people.  

And you think an old man that exists suddenly from nowhere
felt bored and created a galaxy longer than
his white beard? Sad, naiv people.

No, you're ignorant to what I believe, and your comment is pretty pathetic.  
How much longer till you're nothing?  
How much longer till all that you are doesn't matter to anybody?
How much longer until the great spirit and energy in your body vanishes into thin air,
which scientists have proven impossible?  Open your eyes.  

Wow you said alot.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2004, 07:26:56 AM »
The fact you allways have to make sure to everyone that you're a theist (wich is your own choice,or your self-placed limitation,as I'd rather call it) is quite suspicious,mr. Trauma. One could just think you aren't too sure about it yourself in that you allways seek confirmation for your beliefs. If you were REALLY that sure about you being right (with the question if you actually are beside the point) you wouldn't need to tell atheists everytime that they're 'wrong' and you'd just respect us instead of taking every opportunity to stab us in the back. But you aren't so I can only suppose your own mind is filled with uncertainty. (wich you will undoubtedly deny) I am absolutely certain of being right (no offense to any of you religious people) and do you see me taking shots at the theists on every occasion? No.

Another remarkable thing about your so-called 'proof' of the existence of God (YOUR God,at least) is that it allways based on what you yourself can't comprehend. (The universe,the complexity of new-born life and any other purely natural phenomenon) Seemingly,that you are impressed by the scale of all this (wich is only understandable,and perfectly righteous.It impresses me just the same) means it can't ever have a natural origin. Not quite good arguing,is it,mr. Trauma?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2004, 12:09:46 PM »
nice pic, dont know exactly why a "guy" had to create it, but... anyway , good to see can say theres other life in the universe, people that think we are the only ones are fuckin anoying, they dont realized how small the earth is compared to everything else thast exists

kosta

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2004, 03:33:52 PM »
1. This shit is WAYYYYYY to precise to happen by chance from an explosion.  Bullshit.  Somebody created it.  It's too perfect and detailed.

how do you know? u werent born when the universe was created, so how the fuck are u supposed to know, u werent there?
btw. u know, they took pics of the "big bang" right? with the hubble telescope
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 02:29:11 AM by whenimondamic »

MANBEARPIG.

Naive--> naiv,naieve
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2004, 03:45:19 PM »
Not one person has spelled "Naive" right in this thread....well except for myself ;D  NAIVE!

For WB,  I'm with Andre 3000 on this one, Gods gotta be a lady, sexy lady at that.  God did too perfect a job to be male in my opinion.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2004, 03:55:01 PM »
trauma spelt Occam's Razor wrong too ;)

http://skepdic.com/occam.html