Author Topic: when u fuck up really bad  (Read 2545 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re:when u fuck up really bad
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2004, 12:22:57 PM »
Luke , you seem so insecure about yourself all the time man.  I mean, whats the point of asking all these internet posters how to handle you business all the time?  Its like you can never figure shit out for yourself man, your always saying things like

"yeah so the other day, my gf suggested buying a flavoured condoms, so i wen't out, bought a box of peach, but when i got home, they were WAAAAYYYY too big for my little mini mike! So dubcc, i gotta have some advice for what to do"

Really man, I know youre a little younger or whatever, but if you cant handle certain situations, than you prolly shouldnt be in them in the first place.  Ive noticed you make these little threads every other day like "Yo DubCC, I gota ask.....What should I do?"   LOL, I think you should be in control of your own life man, and not rely on the DubCC or internet people to figure out your problems.

I noticed this too.. but I do it sometimes myself so it's all good.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Smooth

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2004, 12:31:47 PM »
Luke , you seem so insecure about yourself all the time man.  I mean, whats the point of asking all these internet posters how to handle you business all the time?  Its like you can never figure shit out for yourself man, your always saying things like

"yeah so the other day, my gf suggested buying a flavoured condoms, so i wen't out, bought a box of peach, but when i got home, they were WAAAAYYYY too big for my little mini mike! So dubcc, i gotta have some advice for what to do"

Really man, I know youre a little younger or whatever, but if you cant handle certain situations, than you prolly shouldnt be in them in the first place.  Ive noticed you make these little threads every other day like "Yo DubCC, I gota ask.....What should I do?"   LOL, I think you should be in control of your own life man, and not rely on the DubCC or internet people to figure out your problems.

LOL word up... some of these questions should be left for him to figure out, not people on dubcc or the internet...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2004, 03:16:20 PM »

word, even tho i got pissed at luke when he tryna claim im white, id still help clown if he wanted help but for real man, some personal shit should be left to yourself man, helps u grow from your own mistakes....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2004, 03:23:01 PM »
Dude just wants some advice from people who've been through the same shit...Nothing's really wrong with that. It's better than asking your real friends, and embarrassing yourself...Luke, just remember that "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"...Cuz she will leave you...PeACe

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2004, 03:34:39 PM »

a.k.a. Krimson Syndrome  "hey guys....what Spice 1 cd should I buy.....I'm not able to make any decisions on my own."

Don Breezio

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2004, 07:18:27 PM »
its just like sccit said...i just need advice from people who have been through the same shit...and thats hard from my friends because all my friends are girls.

no represent...im not that young...im 18....im nowhere near as young as some of the people on this board.

yes represent...i am insecure with myself and ill be the first person to admit it. i dont know how to change that really and im not really looking to. i'd love if i could but i've tried and i've given up.

thanks to everyone who has given serious advice...i think the best thing i heard was to just not call her...give her her space...which is what im doing...i havent called her in a couple days...and it sucks but its really my only option.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2004, 07:57:19 PM »
its just like sccit said...i just need advice from people who have been through the same shit...and thats hard from my friends because all my friends are girls.

no represent...im not that young...im 18....im nowhere near as young as some of the people on this board.

yes represent...i am insecure with myself and ill be the first person to admit it. i dont know how to change that really and im not really looking to. i'd love if i could but i've tried and i've given up.

thanks to everyone who has given serious advice...i think the best thing i heard was to just not call her...give her her space...which is what im doing...i havent called her in a couple days...and it sucks but its really my only option.

ALl your friends are girls??????????????? and you're asking us????????????? it may be easier to talk to them about relationship shit, I talk to girls about my problems if I feel I need to tell someone, but the condom thing....just buy smaller flavored condoms bro!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2004, 08:21:43 PM »
ALl your friends are girls??????????????? and you're asking us????????????? it may be easier to talk to them about relationship shit, I talk to girls about my problems if I feel I need to tell someone, but the condom thing....just buy smaller flavored condoms bro!

yes all my friends are girls but none of them have ever been through this type of stuff...it sucks. and represents condom quote was something he made up i never wrote that.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2004, 09:57:43 AM »
maybe you need some friends that are guys...

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2004, 11:34:54 AM »
LOL, are you gay?  I've never known a guy with only girl friends.

Don Breezio

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2004, 12:18:52 PM »
LOL, are you gay?  I've never known a guy with only girl friends.

no im not gay...i've just always had friends that are girls...most of them i've gone out with before.

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2004, 02:47:13 PM »
You should take that pic outta your avatar man, Its only making things worse.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2004, 03:09:14 PM »
see, girls like to be treated like shit, well not like complete shit, but you know, if you get all close and shit, that will start to freak them out, or she will feel like shes the stronger one, but ohwell, i guess you already learned that

and btw, theres nothing wrong with askin for advice on here, you dont nessacarily have to listen to any of it, but if some shit sounds like a good idea then why not.

now in your situation, there is probably still a chance she will come back to you but you have to move on and if she does come back to you, let it be a suprise, i know its hard and it hurts but over some time, it will eventually fade away, dont let it be such a big deal, i know it feels like that girl your with at the time is the only girl you wanna fuck with but naw thats just your mind fuckin with you, whatevers meant to be will happen, keep busy, dont think too much bout it.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2004, 07:40:41 PM »
You should take that pic outta your avatar man, Its only making things worse.  

yea.

-KIDRENEGADE-

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2004, 07:45:23 PM »
gyea what my nigga doggy said.......basically, U need 2 stop being a captain and get some masculine energy and man up when it comes to the opposite gender......no more bending over......nahmean......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!