Author Topic: when u fuck up really bad  (Read 2677 times)

MYemeni

Re:when u fuck up really bad
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2004, 10:31:03 PM »
haha so u admit ur a lil goofy lookin muhfucka. u didnt say anythin bout that.

bro dont take ur anger out on me. its not my fault ur bitch left u 4 some1 that could beat that pussy up.

MANBEARPIG.

this aint prison!
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2004, 10:35:59 PM »
man Ymeni everypost from you I've seen so far has been clowning someone, thought you were new?  man this is not prison you do not have to make someone your bitch or become someone's bitch, chill man.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2004, 10:36:36 PM »
LMAO@AcGrundy only denying the part about being a used car salesman, and not about being a goofy looking dude with nappy hair...

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2004, 10:40:57 PM »
LMAO @ idiots like scitt that think this moron knows what he is talking about.  and LMAO @ the idiots that think I give one shit what they think about me.  Like I didn't know the jackass was gonna say something like that, why the fuck do you think I asked him to describe me?  I was just hoping that he actually could be funny, but he can't.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2004, 10:42:55 PM »
LMAO @ idiots like scitt that think this moron knows what he is talking about.  and LMAO @ the idiots that think I give one shit what they think about me.  Like I didn't know the jackass was gonna say something like that, why the fuck do you think I asked him to describe me?  I was just hoping that he actually could be funny, but he can't.

Of course you're not gunna find it funny...Dude is straight clowning you.

Floydness

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2004, 10:43:29 PM »
it might not be over, sometimes PEOPLE just need some space or time apart from one another to think shit through... if she really loves u she'll eventually come back, try making her a little jealous but dont over do it by doing stuff with other chicks or anything like that. ALSO its good to make her feel lonely (since shes the 1 who wants the "time apart")  so dont call her or anything and just see what happens from there..  :-\

So in other words, play little girl games with her.  Fuck that, drop her ass and get a girl that's mature and doesn't play games.  
Life is basically a game and how u play it with people, sometimes u cant be 100% real with certain people. for example: no offense or anything, but ur gf looks like a real bitch that likes those assholes that PLAY hard to get and fuck around with her feelings and treat her like shit which is why shes a bitch to u (stop reading if it doesnt make sense) i think maybe you just need a girl that actually loves u and is a bit more sensitive than that other 1 and that wont treat u like shit...  but if u love her and u feel like u dont wana lose her just play her stupid game.

Suga Foot

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2004, 10:46:48 PM »
MYemeni, get the fuck outta here with your elementary school disses.

haha so u admit ur a lil goofy lookin muhfucka. u didnt say anythin bout that.

What kinda shit is that?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 10:47:11 PM by Adon aka Suga Foot »

Floydness

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2004, 10:47:20 PM »
it might not be over, sometimes PEOPLE just need some space or time apart from one another to think shit through... if she really loves u she'll eventually come back, try making her a little jealous but dont over do it by doing stuff with other chicks or anything like that. ALSO its good to make her feel lonely (since shes the 1 who wants the "time apart")  so dont call her or anything and just see what happens from there..  :-\

So in other words, play little girl games with her.  Fuck that, drop her ass and get a girl that's mature and doesn't play games.  

yo ur right but think about it. she prolly left him cuz he's sum lil immature insecure lil bitch. he prolly always whines about everything and always thinks she's cheatin on her n stuff cuz he insecure. he knows she can do better. he knows he cant work dat pussy. so he scared. and she got turned off and eventually he exposed his weaknesses and she saw em. if u acted like a man she would've looked at u like 1 and not left u. u fucked up real bad and now deal wit it. anyways "made for these times"... ur right, but not in his case. he needs 2 get wit sum1 younger than him cuz thas all he'll be able 2 handle. he a lil munchkin.
ok dude, his gf isnt any carmen electra and hes not bad looking so i dont think she can do THAT much better... but u probably are right about the insecure part

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2004, 10:48:21 PM »

yeah, he's clowning me, and it is totally hurting my feelings.  except that I don't have the brain of a 12 year old, so no.  why don't you go gamble some more, or maybe drive your brand new car to the clubs in LA.  You look so old, they will just let you in without IDing you right?  Or maybe you just use your sweet rap skills to get in?  hey and while your in there take some exstacy.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2004, 10:51:20 PM »
^haha^

-KIDRENEGADE-

MYemeni

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2004, 10:52:45 PM »

yeah, he's clowning me, and it is totally hurting my feelings.  except that I don't have the brain of a 12 year old, so no.  why don't you go gamble some more, or maybe drive your brand new car to the clubs in LA.  You look so old, they will just let you in without IDing you right?  Or maybe you just use your sweet rap skills to get in?  hey and while your in there take some exstacy.

LOL i was right ur hatin again. ur jus a lil hater. u prolly hated on all ur gf's guy friends and she realized what an insecure lil bitch u are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2004, 10:53:53 PM »

I would, but they won't let me in clubs without IDing me...And I've never heard of people using their rap skills to get in clubs, but maybe I'll try it next time...It looks like someone needs a hit of the chronic to relax... ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2004, 11:04:44 PM »
i'd be willing to bet that this new guy = AG

anyways off the subject off the new guy...yea floydness i never thought about it that way...i mean she's not a bitch by any means...but maybe you're right to a point...but yeah i've already said i am very insecure about myself...like i also said if i could change that i would but i have tried and it doesnt work...one day im sure ill stop giving a damn but for now i honestly am very insecure. yo doggy check your PM

Don Breezio

« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2004, 11:05:19 PM »
So what happened? Still haven't spoken?

yea...havent talked to her in 4 days...

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2004, 11:11:22 PM »

I would, but they won't let me in clubs without IDing me...And I've never heard of people using their rap skills to get in clubs, but maybe I'll try it next time...It looks like someone needs a hit of the chronic to relax... ::)

naw, it looks like someone needs to pull their head outta their ass and not say stupid things that call for an eazy clowning.  oh wait, I forgot, its scitt, the eaziest person on the forum to clown.  hey, when are you gonna get banned again, so that you can hop on seer's nuts and beg to come back?  I see why you find Myemeni so funny and stick up for him.  you both have something in common:  you both been banned many times, can't take the hint that no one respects or likes you here, but have no life that you gotta keep comming back.