Author Topic: when u fuck up really bad  (Read 2540 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:when u fuck up really bad
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2004, 11:44:57 AM »
its tru.. works all the damn time
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2004, 12:03:51 PM »
i smothered her...i spent sooo much time with her and constantly talked to her when i wasnt with her that i smothered her...now she needs space and she wants a break...she says i havent lost her totally and that its just a break but thats not how it feels...shit hurts like hell.

It's over, man.
Word, Ive been there before too....Its over.

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2004, 01:45:36 PM »
i agree man, its finished... like other peeps said dont let her drag you along. best thing to do is start fuckin other broads cause its gonna get tougher for you if your already trippin about not talking to her and shit.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2004, 01:48:35 PM »
When a girl says that she wants space, it's over. I've seen it happen dozens of times.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2004, 01:58:45 PM »
When a girl says that she wants space, it's over. I've seen it happen dozens of times.
well not nessesarily but like other dudes said dont play games but just dont call her....go chill with the homies go have a good time and just keep it real and shit.....trust me that in a few days or a couple of weeks she will be calling you and shit....ive seen that shit happen many many times........with my ex we broke up and at first i was all over her and shit callin and shit and she was like all trying to get away from me so i got to the point where i was like fuck it then.....and went and chilled with the homies...and just went out and had fun......and then she started calling me and shit....and i was like whatever about it.....i had met my now current girlfriend....and i told her you know what i want to go out with this other girl.......and she flipped....crying calling me....wanted me back....fuck that.....she fucked up........and now im happy with my girlfriend....been with her for 5 months now

and PS man you didnt fuck up really bad...you didnt fuck up at all.....some girls would love for you to give them all that attention......she is just being stupid and doesnt deserve you honestly....fuck that bullshit she is pulling....she is in the wrong not you....
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 02:02:07 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2004, 02:24:45 PM »
Word..
If she knows that she can't have you then she'll want you. Just starting chilling with other girls for a hot minute and she'll be suckin ya cock in no time.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2004, 03:23:06 PM »
tell the bitch she ugly, see how she reacts....if she hurt she still feelin u, if she aint, u gon have to leave the crib n find a next ting to piece on
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 03:23:27 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2004, 03:35:25 PM »
DATS WHAT U GET 4 BEING A CAPTAIN CUZZIN.......BUT DUN WORRY, IF ITS MEANT TO BE, IT'LL BACK TO NORMAL IN NO TIME AND LET THIS BE A LESSON!!!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

kosta

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2004, 03:43:58 PM »

yea, i've seen that quite some times, alltho im only 15 years old lol

sucks tho, to know it's over

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2004, 04:30:50 PM »
we need space, we need a break...

translation: i met another guy and i want to see if i like him, but keep you as something to fall back on if he turns out to be a dick.

peace her out, do your thing, trying to get her back you're wasting your time, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2004, 12:03:21 AM »
and PS man you didnt fuck up really bad...you didnt fuck up at all.....some girls would love for you to give them all that attention......she is just being stupid and doesnt deserve you honestly....fuck that bullshit she is pulling....she is in the wrong not you....

really?...i mean i guess i could understand that but damn...i've never found a girl that actually appreciated it.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2004, 08:33:30 AM »
Dude if it is meant to be than it is meant to be. I think its fucked up but girls like when guys ignore them and play dumb and be mean sometimes, but be good to them when it counts. Girls DO NOT like to be smothered at all..Believe me I went down that road we were seperated for like 6 months and I changed and she wanted me back and we been together for over a year now and shit is good.

Floydness

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2004, 12:19:21 PM »
it might not be over, sometimes PEOPLE just need some space or time apart from one another to think shit through... if she really loves u she'll eventually come back, try making her a little jealous but dont over do it by doing stuff with other chicks or anything like that. ALSO its good to make her feel lonely (since shes the 1 who wants the "time apart")  so dont call her or anything and just see what happens from there..  :-\

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2004, 12:20:01 PM »
Luke , you seem so insecure about yourself all the time man.  I mean, whats the point of asking all these internet posters how to handle you business all the time?  Its like you can never figure shit out for yourself man, your always saying things like

"yeah so the other day, my gf suggested buying a flavoured condoms, so i wen't out, bought a box of peach, but when i got home, they were WAAAAYYYY too big for my little mini mike! So dubcc, i gotta have some advice for what to do"

Really man, I know youre a little younger or whatever, but if you cant handle certain situations, than you prolly shouldnt be in them in the first place.  Ive noticed you make these little threads every other day like "Yo DubCC, I gota ask.....What should I do?"   LOL, I think you should be in control of your own life man, and not rely on the DubCC or internet people to figure out your problems.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2004, 12:21:52 PM »
 8)