Author Topic: when u fuck up really bad  (Read 2541 times)

Don Breezio

Re:when u fuck up really bad
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2004, 11:12:36 PM »
can't take the hint that no one respects or likes you here, but have no life that you gotta keep comming back.

i like him...actually theres really nobody on here i dont like

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2004, 11:15:26 PM »
can't take the hint that no one respects or likes you here, but have no life that you gotta keep comming back.

i like him...actually theres really nobody on here i dont like

yeah well you also like ja rule, so its understandable.

Floydness

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2004, 11:20:55 PM »
you havent talked to her for four days? she hasnt tried calling you or anything? OK, so maybe its over... :-\ what makes u "love" her anyways? was she good to you at least?

Suga Foot

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2004, 11:23:40 PM »
Luke was this your first GF? If so, what you're going thru is pretty normal.  Just give it time.  

MYemeni

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2004, 11:28:17 PM »
see i was right. its over lil insecure bitch.

Floydness

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2004, 11:29:24 PM »
see i was right. its over lil insecure bitch.
ur so fucked lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2004, 11:29:28 PM »
LMAO @ idiots like scitt that think this moron knows what he is talking about.  and LMAO @ the idiots that think I give one shit what they think about me.  Like I didn't know the jackass was gonna say something like that, why the fuck do you think I asked him to describe me?  I was just hoping that he actually could be funny, but he can't.

Of course you're not gunna find it funny...Dude is straight clowning you.

yeah, he's clowning me, and it is totally hurting my feelings.  except that I don't have the brain of a 12 year old, so no.  why don't you go gamble some more, or maybe drive your brand new car to the clubs in LA.  You look so old, they will just let you in without IDing you right?  Or maybe you just use your sweet rap skills to get in?  hey and while your in there take some exstacy.

I would, but they won't let me in clubs without IDing me...And I've never heard of people using their rap skills to get in clubs, but maybe I'll try it next time...It looks like someone needs a hit of the chronic to relax... ::)

naw, it looks like someone needs to pull their head outta their ass and not say stupid things that call for an eazy clowning.  oh wait, I forgot, its scitt, the eaziest person on the forum to clown.  hey, when are you gonna get banned again, so that you can hop on seer's nuts and beg to come back?  I see why you find Myemeni so funny and stick up for him.  you both have something in common:  you both been banned many times, can't take the hint that no one respects or likes you here, but have no life that you gotta keep comming back.

Listen, you dumb, non-spelling ass muthafucka...The fact that you come on here to get "accepted" by people you've never met is just flat out sad...So I got banned a million times...Why the fuck should I care? Unlike you fuckin' net geeks, I really don't come on here to get "respected" or "liked"...Fuckin loser.

Suga Foot

« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2004, 11:30:38 PM »
^^What do you come here for then??^^

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2004, 11:32:13 PM »
To read/post about music, movies, sports, politics, and entertain myself by clowning on homos like AcGrundy...PeACe

Suga Foot

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2004, 11:35:24 PM »
You're a weird little boy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2004, 11:37:56 PM »
Am I weird for not coming online to get accepted by a bunch of internet geeks?

Suga Foot

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2004, 11:40:15 PM »
I accept you

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2004, 11:41:38 PM »
LOL, then why did you always get upset when everyone clowned on you for your wack rapping skillz?  I don't give a shit what someone on the net or in real life thinks of me boy, but you can think what you want.  I do know tho, if I were at a party, where everyone hated me, I wouldn't stick around.  unlike your dumbass who would suck the bouncers dick to get in.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2004, 11:46:43 PM »
LOL, then why did you always get upset when everyone clowned on you for your wack rapping skillz?  I don't give a shit what someone on the net or in real life thinks of me boy, but you can think what you want.  I do know tho, if I were at a party, where everyone hated me, I wouldn't stick around.  unlike your dumbass who would suck the bouncers dick to get in.

And you're comparing the internet to a party? YOU FUCKING GEEK! Damn dude, seriously, your replies are getting sadder and sadder each time...Also, I haven't posted a song of mine up here for over 2 years...PeACe

Don Breezio

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2004, 11:55:20 PM »
you havent talked to her for four days? she hasnt tried calling you or anything? OK, so maybe its over... :-\ what makes u "love" her anyways? was she good to you at least?

well she said she needed her space...she wanted a break from me entirely...so im giving her one...thats why i havent called her...she told me i could call her whenever i felt like it but i figured i'd give her some time...no adon this isnt my first girlfriend...actually i've had quite a few girl friends...most didnt last more than a couple weeks and i really didnt care...3 (counting this one) have broken my heart and it sucks...i dont deal with it very well.