Author Topic: when u fuck up really bad  (Read 2551 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:when u fuck up really bad
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2004, 06:23:35 AM »
Listen, you dumb, non-spelling ass muthafucka...The fact that you come on here to get "accepted" by people you've never met is just flat out sad...So I got banned a million times...Why the fuck should I care? Unlike you fuckin' net geeks, I really don't come on here to get "respected" or "liked"...Fuckin loser.

if this place is full of "net geeks" why do you come here and ask for information/help about drugs/jacuzzis/relationships? try your real life friends next time. PeAce
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Breezio

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2004, 09:12:50 AM »
Listen, you dumb, non-spelling ass muthafucka...The fact that you come on here to get "accepted" by people you've never met is just flat out sad...So I got banned a million times...Why the fuck should I care? Unlike you fuckin' net geeks, I really don't come on here to get "respected" or "liked"...Fuckin loser.

if this place is full of "net geeks" why do you come here and ask for information/help about drugs/jacuzzis/relationships? try your real life friends next time. PeAce

remember who your talking to

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2004, 03:31:14 PM »

you mean he doesnt have any?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2004, 04:15:11 PM »
seriously just dont call her let her call you if she wants anything....DONT CALL thats the key just go out and have fun man go try to get over it i know its hard but just do it......DONT CALL DONT CALL DONT CALL........she either going to call you and shit or you eventually going to get over it.......remeber Time heals wounds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2004, 04:17:16 PM »

you mean he doesnt have any?

i dont make real life friendz!  the internett iz the best place 2 make friendz for me.  i alwayz get accepted here and clown on people if they dont.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2004, 04:17:28 PM »
I hope you blocked her on your AIM buddy list too, let her know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2004, 04:18:23 PM »
I hope you blocked her on your AIM buddy list too, let her know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, don't do that. It would be really stupid.

Don Breezio

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2004, 05:56:47 PM »
seriously just dont call her let her call you if she wants anything....DONT CALL thats the key just go out and have fun man go try to get over it i know its hard but just do it......DONT CALL DONT CALL DONT CALL........she either going to call you and shit or you eventually going to get over it.......remeber Time heals wounds

were done the bitch left me for her ex-boyfriend.

Floydness

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2004, 06:23:22 PM »
 im sorry dude, it just wasnt meant to be... one day ull find that right girl :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2004, 06:25:33 PM »

were done the bitch left me for her ex-boyfriend.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=48320;start=0[/b]

You shouldn't have been such a naive dumbass...Out of all the people's advice, you took Bez's...Next time, listen to me...PeACe

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2004, 06:29:10 PM »
why would anyone be dumb enuff to listen to your jack ass?  You don't know your own asshole from your fathers much less some good advice.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2004, 06:32:23 PM »
why would anyone be dumb enuff to listen to your jack ass?  You don't know your own asshole from your fathers much less some good advice.  

I exposed you...Get over it already, and stop trying so hard.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2004, 06:35:23 PM »
what did you XxXpose me of dumbass?  answer the fuckin question?  Like I said I hate frat boys and I have never been part of one.  so what the fuck did you XxXpose me of?  That I clowned your ass?  Thats been well known, I think everyone on this forum has clowned your dumb ass.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2004, 06:38:14 PM »
and me trying to hard? hahahahaha, your the fuckin jerkoff that went back 2 years worth of threads to find a thread about me asking about a frat to try to diss me.  Talk about pathetic, your worse than the dumbass that thought he XxXposed me in the first place.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2004, 06:39:27 PM »
It sorta' looks like you're getting a little agitated. Did I hurt your feelings? I exposed you on saying frats are for spoiled pussies, but wanting to join one in the past. Can your 3 brain cells comprehend that?