Author Topic: st. Patty's day  (Read 252 times)

ACGRUNDY

st. Patty's day
« on: March 11, 2004, 07:47:26 PM »
so its commin up march 17, whatcha all got planned?  we do it real big here in chico, everybody parties hard.  house party's all over the place, and bars go crazy.  They even got green beer.  this is the first time I lived in chico for it, before I would just come and visit.  I'm planning on having my first drink before 6 in the morning.

one year when I visited chico, the place I was stayin at, these 2 guys made a bet who would wake up first and tap the keg and have the first cup.  well I was sleepin on the couch and this dude comes over at like 5:30 in the morning.  So he was the winner of the bet and the other dude had to pack him a 6 footer.  Well anyways that day we went thru 5 kegs before 9 in the morning!!!!

yeah anywayz any of yall in northern cali outta hit up chico next wednesday, gauranteed u will have fun.

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Re:st. Patty's day
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 08:11:52 PM »
Damn I wish I could make it up there, a couple of my homies are kickin in for a hotel suite here in Salinas, that'll be off the chain for sure. I remember last year in Fresno they had a huge ass party with green beer at this crazy sports bar I was at, I'm thinkin about tryin to turn my beer green this year too. If anyone knows how to do that holla.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 09:09:32 PM »
you just put green food coloring in it.  or search for harry potter and ask him to cast a spell on it.  either way will work, personally I'd go with harry potter.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 10:19:43 PM »
i'll be going to my bar FeelGood's, and drinking constantly until i fall over in a drunken stupor...that's the way us Irish folk like to celebrate, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 10:20:05 PM »
haha yup, chico does it real big.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2004, 03:24:45 AM »
Damn here its huuge !!

(well it would be....plus here we gots one of the biggest horse racing meets...always brings most of Ireland over...at the same time!)

Theres gonna be a lot of money and drink flowing

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2004, 04:26:04 AM »
Me and my buddy Yako from work are doing a Pub Crawl for St Pats day...We hop on a bus at 5pm and hit 24 bars and drink 24 beers!  Cant wait!

Wish me Luck  :D

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2004, 07:35:17 AM »
My Ex girl's gonna be in Dublin for St. Pats day.  So I guess that'll be dope.  I gotta work till 10pm on Wed. but I'll hit the bar afterwards.  I'm gonna make my beer pink just to be different.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2004, 01:57:35 PM »
Supposedly my friend is coming over after she drinks, I told her fine as long as she doesn't drink in front of me.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2004, 02:28:29 PM »
Supposedly my friend is coming over after she drinks, I told her fine as long as she doesn't drink in front of me.

LOL, and what is wrong with her drinking in front of you?

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2004, 02:34:09 PM »

haha

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2004, 04:22:11 PM »

LOL, and what is wrong with her drinking in front of you?

Just not really my style, drinking and such. Just don't like it happening around me.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2004, 01:35:49 PM »
LMAO@Lincoln...Don't be so uptight man.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2004, 01:49:44 PM »
LMAO@Lincoln...Don't be so uptight man.

How is that uptight?

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2004, 03:40:40 PM »
You don't want people drinking around you? You shouldn't care about what other people do, as long as it's not affecting you.