Author Topic: st. Patty's day  (Read 253 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re:st. Patty's day
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2004, 03:42:32 PM »
^^ real talk.....its not like it's illegal activity....gotta remove the stick from anus

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2004, 03:49:28 PM »
^Agree, wholeheartedly^

do you drink at parties Lincoln? or do you stay away from parties with alcohol?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2004, 04:31:40 PM »
^^ I don't drink nor do I support the consumption. I don't care if my friend drinks, but I don't want her to drink at my house, especially since my Dad has the week off work + she's underage.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2004, 04:23:15 PM »
Great to see you are all celebrating it around the world. What will we do here in Dublin? Probably buy six cans watch the parade in town, fuck around come home and then hit town again that night.

Seriously though, paddys day is almost bigger abroad, theres very little talk of it here at the moment, though i have the week off college which is cool.

Anyway, to do it in true irish style, i suggest you buy a dubliners cd and play it all day with your mates and drink drink drink... and find some women...man i bet itd be real easy to score on paddys day in america being irish...
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2004, 04:34:00 PM »