Author Topic: ahhhhhhhhhhh whats wrong with me??????????  (Read 133 times)

ACGRUNDY

ahhhhhhhhhhh whats wrong with me??????????
« on: March 11, 2004, 10:49:19 PM »
well at the gym I work out at they play some 50 cent/g-unit shit, and I actually thought, damn this beat is pretty tight and the song ain't bad at all.  Well anyways I d/l the gunit album a long time ago, I just never listened to it.  but just now I decided to, only been thru the first song, poppin them thangs, and sadly I gotta admit I like it.  the beat is really nice, and they actually rap decent.  which songs did dre produce on this one?

btw, I may now have to shoot myself, before I become a sellout.

Suga Foot

Re:ahhhhhhhhhhh whats wrong with me??????????
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 11:08:07 PM »
Dre did Poppin Them Thangs and whatever #15 is called.  The other song with a piano loop.  "G'd Up" i think it's called.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 11:28:44 PM »
people like U my man are very sad.....always caring about what the other man thinks of U.....I like that song, someone call me a sell out because of it, I'll make fun of they mom.....simple as that, be an individual.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 11:34:58 PM »
people like U my man are very sad.....always caring about what the other man thinks of U.....I like that song, someone call me a sell out because of it, I'll make fun of they mom.....simple as that, be an individual.

;) ditto

Individuals are not sellouts. ~ I also thought My Buddy was really good.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 11:36:08 PM by Max Powers »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2004, 12:25:14 AM »
don't worry man. it's just the beat. I mean, G-Unit is pretty horrible, but Banks isn't THAT bad, he's Ok. The beats on that CD are dope, especially Poppin them thangs, G'd up, Salute me, Eye for Eye, and My Buddy. If u heard 50cent rapping over some bullshit beats you wouldn't like it, just listen to 50's mixtapes - Horrible
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2004, 12:28:48 AM »

LOL, by the way this is grundy.  and I don't give one fuck about what anybody thinks of me.  I just don't like commercial rap music, and I just know its getting bad, when I actually do like it.  and the reason I say I may becoming a sellout is cause I have been a major 50 cent/g-unit hater, and then I actually like some of their stuff.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2004, 12:55:40 AM »
I listened to bout 3/4 of the album and its definately not as good as the song  Poppin them thangs.  definately is far off from being a bad album tho.

BTW I still will NEVER give any 50 cent solo album a chance.