Author Topic: Korn  (Read 82 times)

kosta

Korn
« on: March 12, 2004, 12:34:21 PM »
One of my favorite bands, theyre getting a lot of hate lately lol, but they have a great sound.

anyone here into them?

Don Breezio

Re:Korn
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 12:38:10 PM »
yeah i love em...i dont know why it is but i just dont really want to listen to them anymore...not for a long time...i bought their new album and loved it...listened to it for a few days and havent touched it since...i dunno...maybe i just have to be in an angry mood for it.

kosta

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 12:41:13 PM »
yeah i love em...i dont know why it is but i just dont really want to listen to them anymore...not for a long time...i bought their new album and loved it...listened to it for a few days and havent touched it since...i dunno...maybe i just have to be in an angry mood for it.

cool, ive kinda thought u would like them lol, dunno why

oh btw.
what's everyone's favorite song by them?
mine is:
Korn ft. Chino Moreno - Wicked
and
Korn - Freak On A Leash (yeah, it's their biggest singel but fuck it, this song is great)

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 06:56:55 PM »
the song w/ nas from their new album and alone i break

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2004, 09:53:09 PM »
Johnathan Davis got fat though after he stopped all tha' crack....
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

kosta

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2004, 02:39:21 AM »
the song w/ nas from their new album and alone i break

Play Me, huh? yeah that one is tite

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2004, 03:00:54 PM »
yep korn is a cool band

my only problem with them is that here lately they're trying to sound too hard....they need to get back to being a progressive nu metal band instead of being an all out run of the mill nu metal band.

my favorite song has got to be  "Blind"

oh yeah i'm from Bakersfield and i want to say i know em but the closest i can say is that i went to the same highschool munky and head went to (not at the same time) and Fieldy is always here in bako at the double tree, vally plaza, ect. i've seen him a couple of times here and there around here

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09