Author Topic: britney spears - toxic  (Read 236 times)

We Fly High

britney spears - toxic
« on: March 12, 2004, 01:00:28 AM »
hahahaha i know this is going to sound hella gay but man.. this song "toxic" by britney spears is kinda sick. i dunno, i just think the beats pretty off the hook. i dunno.. i just think its a pretty good song. anyone else agree with me? hahahha
who made the beat?

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:britney spears - toxic
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 01:05:41 AM »
Petition to get Justin removed from the forum...

Sign here

;D just playin homie...songs tight

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 01:08:55 AM »
shit, I wouldn't know bout the song, but the video is tight as hell.  I don't think I could ever pay attention to a brittny song, cause I am too distracted fantasizing bout fuckin her.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 03:03:42 AM »
I think the song's wack as hell. Sorta rip-off James Bond theme track. And the video? She's actin' like a straight up ho in it. Me, I can dig it - but God forbid them 12-year old girls for imitating that... I sound like an old geezer, but some kids today are just fucked up...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2004, 09:53:27 AM »
amazing video, and the beat is hot

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2004, 02:03:51 PM »
yea I like the tweaked out violin in the beat its aight for a britney spears song.  

Interesting story I heard on the radio last week:

She recently did a show here in San Diego and they were talking about it on the morning show  here and the head dudes girlfriend went to the show and he said there was this little routine where guys, backup dancers,  were undressing each other during her song  about masturbation or whatever and a woman called in and said she was there with her 11 YO daughter and her a grip of people walked out on the show because the whole performance was very provacative and apparently that was the last straw.  thats pretty sad.

-KIDRENEGADE-

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2004, 02:26:11 PM »
yea I like the tweaked out violin in the beat its aight for a britney spears song.  

Interesting story I heard on the radio last week:

She recently did a show here in San Diego and they were talking about it on the morning show  here and the head dudes girlfriend went to the show and he said there was this little routine where guys, backup dancers,  were undressing each other during her song  about masturbation or whatever and a woman called in and said she was there with her 11 YO daughter and her a grip of people walked out on the show because the whole performance was very provacative and apparently that was the last straw.  thats pretty sad.

thats awesome!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2004, 03:22:12 PM »
wat song does she have about masturbation?

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2004, 12:04:19 PM »
Does anybody know where I can get some of the instrumentals from her new album? I was in this chicks car last night and she had the new cd, and some of the beats are pretty hot actually.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2004, 02:52:51 PM »
yeah i agree after you take it off mute it's an alright song  ;)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

PotHead

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2004, 02:58:40 PM »
wat song does she have about masturbation?

Touch of My Hand

i actually like most her album its a kool album when u wanna get away from all the gangsta shit 4 a minute