Author Topic: SNOOP Dogg and The LAkers  (Read 246 times)

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
SNOOP Dogg and The LAkers
« on: March 13, 2004, 06:12:05 PM »
He's hip hop royalty and is starring in a box office hit, but hoops is never far from Snoop Dogg's mind. Snoop, who plays Huggy Bear in the hit movie Starsky & Hutch, recently kicked it with Buzz. Here's what he had to say:
"I love the NBA. I ain’t got too much game on the basketball court -- you got to see it to understand it -- but I love watching the action. The finesse side of it, the way you can get dunked on, it’s a high-paced game. And being from the LBC, I get to see the Lakers a lot. I get the finesse from Kobe and the dunkin’ on people from Shaq.

To me, ball and hip hop are a natural fit. That’s why Jay-Z’s gonna get a piece of the Nets. That’s big; it’s a next level for rappers. We are trying to step into real business and want to become entrepreneurs so if he got action buying the Nets, hopefully, I will get some action at buying the Lakers. Then, maybe Kobe could give me some pointers on ballin' and I could help him with his rhymes."
WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THIS??? SNOOP hating on KOBES RAPPING SKILLS or AT THIS TIME should SNOOP really be giving rap lessons?
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:SNOOP Dogg and The LAkers
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2004, 09:07:43 PM »
i dont think snoop will ever have enough money to buy the lakers, lol
he dont even have nowhere near as much money as  shaq just gets in a year.
maybe snoop can buy a share in the lakers

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 09:10:25 PM »
No way is Jerry Buss going to sell a share to Snoop.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 02:55:07 AM »
Oh no, big K-O
Back up in the Lakers baby
Shaq taking my shine, you so crazay

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2004, 03:24:41 AM »
^  8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2004, 03:37:19 AM »
i dont think snoop will ever have enough money to buy the lakers, lol

Well Jay-Z ain't exactly bought the whole Nets either, just a part of it. A big part, but he don't own the team alone.

And the bit about Snoop & Kobe helpin' each other... It's just a funny comment, nobody's hating on anybody there. ::)