Author Topic: Jordan Farmer...Next NBA superstar?  (Read 1155 times)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Jordan Farmer...Next NBA superstar?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2005, 05:22:33 PM »
^^maybe u can get a jersey with his name on it, and a couple of pom poms lol. If he becomes really famous, u can be the envy of all your lil geek friends and say u knew him...sorta. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2005, 05:42:03 PM »
^^maybe u can get a jersey with his name on it, and a couple of pom poms lol. If he becomes really famous, u can be the envy of all your lil geek friends and say u knew him...sorta. lol

Hehe, you're so funny Tom...I thought you would've grown up by now. That's most likely the reason you can't get pussy. See, in the real world, you can be a fan of a player without being attacked by a bunch of internet geeks...understand?

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2005, 07:18:33 PM »
thats not tom dude, i just took a look at his posts and from reading what he said and how he says it, im pretty sure thats our old friend ToNe, lol.....i was wondering what happened to him

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2005, 09:45:59 PM »
Lorenzo mata the freshman C went to the HS i went to.  Everytime i see highlites of him its usually of somebody posterizing him lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2005, 11:56:34 PM »
Lorenzo mata the freshman C went to the HS i went to.  Everytime i see highlites of him its usually of somebody posterizing him lmao

LMAO...Yeah, that fool is funny as hell.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2005, 12:59:01 PM »
where is taft high school at?  i've heard of it before coz i'm from central cali but i don't know if it's the same one that you're talkin about
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2005, 02:07:44 PM »
thats not tom dude, i just took a look at his posts and from reading what he said and how he says it, im pretty sure thats our old friend ToNe, lol.....i was wondering what happened to him

lol ding ding ding ding! I was wonderin why he kept callin me Tom lol. Wussup big JakeDoggDizzle....u miss me homie?  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2005, 02:18:41 PM »

lol ding ding ding ding! I was wonderin why he kept callin me Tom lol. Wussup big JakeDoggDizzle....u miss me homie?  ;D

LMAO, speakin of mistakes, that ain't Jake homie, it's Doggy...LOL.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2005, 02:46:54 PM »

LMAO, speakin of mistakes, that ain't Jake homie, it's Doggy...LOL.

lol damn....whatever. His sig pics kinda look like some Jake shit.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2005, 07:31:02 PM »

LMAO...Yeah, that fool is funny as hell.

ive heard from a friend that theire is a mata fan club over there at UCLA, lmao  and its mainly cuz of his mustache lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2005, 10:35:07 PM »
where is taft high school at?  i've heard of it before coz i'm from central cali but i don't know if it's the same one that you're talkin about

its in right by sccits house in the valley, i think it would be considered woodland hills over there.

n tone, no way in hell is my sig or avatar jake shit, jake shit is some metallica or godfather pics, lol and you really think anyone else besides me would recognize your sneaky ass, lol i know u dogg

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2005, 01:01:23 AM »

its in right by sccits house in the valley, i think it would be considered woodland hills over there.

n tone, no way in hell is my sig or avatar jake shit, jake shit is some metallica or godfather pics, lol and you really think anyone else besides me would recognize your sneaky ass, lol i know u dogg

lol i wadnt even tryna be sneaky....but after the first time NIK called me Tom it was kinda funny. I wanted to see how pissed at Tom i could make NIK lol

Matrix Heart

Re:Jordan Farmer...Next NBA superstar?
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2005, 06:14:43 AM »
i went to school with lamar odom and cuttino mobley, URI. lamar was in a few classes of mine

But did you play basketball on the same team as them?

And then?

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2005, 09:04:50 AM »
^^^a lil off topic...but do u really gotta pic of that homo Camron in your avator? lol