Author Topic: .  (Read 525 times)

We Fly High

« on: March 14, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 01:49:00 PM by J.dubcnn »

ACGRUNDY

Re:where i can get weed in new york.. i heard lincoln park was the spot..
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 02:01:57 PM »
I took a 1/4 oz on the plane from the oakland airport to mexico this last october.  I put it in one sandwich baggy, and rolled and taped that one up.  then I put it in a bigger bag and I put alphafa around it and rolled that one up and taped it up.  Then I put it in a Turkey Bag, which totally hides the scent and rolled and taped that one up.  Then I put it inside a pair of socks and just put it in my bag which I put in the luggage carrier.  Then when I got to the airport I pretty much acted like I was the biggest idiot and never been on a plane before and just asked for help and directions with everything.  I made it no problem.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 02:56:55 PM »
go uptown, to harlem

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 03:14:53 PM »
whats the alfalfa for? just to hide the  presence of the weed? yup.. only real weed heads know about the turkey bags.. hahah.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2004, 04:51:32 PM »
the alphafa just covers up the smell more.  if u put a bag of weed in a bag of alfafa, a human cannot smell the weed.  a dog probably could from what I have heard, I heard they can pretty much smell thru anything, but I doubt they can smell thru a turkey bag.  plus probably won't be any doggs there anyways, and if there are they most likely be bomb sniffing dogs rather than drug sniffing dogs.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2004, 05:09:30 PM »
wtf is a "alphafa" and a "turkey bag"....

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2004, 05:19:32 PM »
alfafa is some shit that u feed horses and rabbits and shit.  it kinda looks like green hay.  a turkey bag is a bag that u put turkey's in to cook.  only thing I have ever used a turkey bag for is when I got a whole bunch of weed, and u put it in there, tie it up, and u cannot smell it.  don't matter how strong of smell the weed is, u can't smell it.  I have had 2 pounds in a turkey bag, and anyone knowin what 2 pounds smells like, that shit can smell up your entire house.  well put it in a turkey bag and put your nose right on it and smell as hard as u can, and u won't even get the tiniest smell of it.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2004, 07:32:27 PM »
shiiiiiit.....if its some bay shit, even yur neighbours gone be smellin tha 2 pounds lol.....U dunno wat struggle we use 2 go thru out here when coppin pounds 2 slang, cuzz muthafucaz dont ever buy pounds at once so we always have ounces left and shit and we be doin rock, scissors, paper to see who gone be takin care of it everyday lol......this year tho, we been fucin wit them turkey bags.......shits sicc

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2004, 07:33:39 PM »
go uptown, to harlem

Tell 'em that I sent ya'!

-KIDRENEGADE-

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2004, 07:36:16 PM »
damm grundy.....u be smokin fat.....we gotta link up soon......i'll prolly roll 2 tahoe in spring break wit some white boys i found dat have a cabin up there.....if they roll, im rollin wit em 4 sho......pitbull out there, he owns tahoe....we'll roll in that cabin and over dose.....then go fuc wit tahoe heads....soft ass kids.......ill holla

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2004, 07:55:40 PM »
Justin U said U goin to the Kanye , Dilated show...where at man. Since u gonna be in the East.

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2004, 08:11:27 PM »
yeah.. i live in californai, just going to New york for spring break.. img oing to the kanye show on the 4th of april at sunset, is that the one ur going to?... and im going to NY from 21st to 28th of march.. so no time conflicts..

haha yeah, i used to always use turkey bags when transporting weight.. we used to do it with the food sealer things , like seal a pound or two (or three) air tight, and then put it in a turkey bag..

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2004, 08:13:53 PM »
damm grundy.....u be smokin fat.....we gotta link up soon......i'll prolly roll 2 tahoe in spring break wit some white boys i found dat have a cabin up there.....if they roll, im rollin wit em 4 sho......pitbull out there, he owns tahoe....we'll roll in that cabin and over dose.....then go fuc wit tahoe heads....soft ass kids.......ill holla

yeah I quit smokin for lent tho, I can't smoke till after april 10.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2004, 08:25:04 PM »
lol speaking of sneaking weed thru the airport remember what damon stoudamire did? He wrapped his sack in aluminum foil. Thats some funny stupid ass shit.

Smooth

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2004, 09:15:23 PM »

yeah I quit smokin for lent tho, I can't smoke till after april 10.

yo Grundy, how were you able to just stop, after smokin everyday and shit? it musta been hella hard to sleep for while? and I find my eating paterns get fucked with for a while if I try to stop...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0