Author Topic: .  (Read 526 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re:where i can get weed in new york.. i heard lincoln park was the spot..
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2004, 09:16:45 PM »
lol speaking of sneaking weed thru the airport remember what damon stoudamire did? He wrapped his sack in aluminum foil. Thats some funny stupid ass shit.

LOL

Turkey bags are those oven roaster bags right?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2004, 09:37:33 PM »
nah im goin to the one in Boston

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2004, 09:43:00 PM »
damm grundy.....u be smokin fat.....we gotta link up soon......i'll prolly roll 2 tahoe in spring break wit some white boys i found dat have a cabin up there.....if they roll, im rollin wit em 4 sho......pitbull out there, he owns tahoe....we'll roll in that cabin and over dose.....then go fuc wit tahoe heads....soft ass kids.......ill holla

yeah I quit smokin for lent tho, I can't smoke till after april 10.

yo Grundy, how were you able to just stop, after smokin everyday and shit? it musta been hella hard to sleep for while? and I find my eating paterns get fucked with for a while if I try to stop...

yeah its a lil bit hard, I mean I got over a 1/2 pound sittin in my closet, so basically anytime I want I could smoke, but I can't let weed control my life if you know what I mean.  trying to fall asleep is the hardest part about it sometimes, usually I just stay up pretty late.  The only time that I really, really wanna smoke bad is when I come home by myself drunk and I'm just chillin listening to music, cause usually always at those moments I would take bong rips.  other than that tho, I tell ya, it actually feels pretty good.  I've been smoking for the last 9 years of my life, and for about 5 of those years I was smoking pretty much every single day.  I decided that I ain't gonna be a stoner any more, I just need a change up in my life and get some priorities straight.  I'm still gonna be smokin, but just a lot less.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2004, 09:43:33 PM »
lol speaking of sneaking weed thru the airport remember what damon stoudamire did? He wrapped his sack in aluminum foil. Thats some funny stupid ass shit.

LOL

Turkey bags are those oven roaster bags right?

yes

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2004, 11:46:42 AM »
like 15-20 for a Gram, 40-50 for an eigth, etc... cos imma prob need to pick up like a quad-half

holy fuck thats expensive....thats US too I get ounces right now for 150 US according to xe.com, I'd be so fucking broke if prices were that high in canada. Supposed to be setting up a decent sized outdoor grow op soon though so I should have garbage bags full of weed by the end of summer or sooner.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 11:47:28 AM by .Alex. »
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2004, 03:18:48 PM »
This is the saddest thread of 2004  :P

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2004, 03:19:26 PM »
yeah , i mean those are just like street prices for small quantity, and i dont fuck with small. i always pick up by the pound or some shit, so i get my ozs for like 180-200...

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2004, 03:23:55 PM »
its diffrent out here then cali son

10 for a gram aka a dime

20$ for two grams=dub sack

15$ for half a gram of purple haze

50 to 60$ for a half ounce

120 to 170 per ounce

and no offense but if your white i dont recommend
you buy weed in certain areas of NY since your not known
they might think your a cop or the'll jack you for your loot

from 130th to 190th in harlem just look for a click of niggas standing next to a alley or a small store ask around
youll see niggas just chillin

in the bronx i cant tell you thats not my spot
i only fucks with north jerz and harlem

but for some BOMB BOMB go to brooklyn to bushwhick PJ's

We Fly High

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2004, 04:39:28 PM »
yo trizz. you know anywhere nears times square that i can get that shit.. imma be livin around there..

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2004, 06:31:43 PM »
lol your lucky Ok check it like less then a block away from the mtv building is the port authority thats where the busses and trains are right outside of there youll see a grip of mutha fuckas outside just chillin  but be carefull
alot of people will take advantige of you since your not known but look for niggas with a red rag hanging outside there right pocket also look for niggas rockin white t's
your a pot head and you know you can tell if another person is just be freindlly approach one like

"Yo where the weed at" but make sure you say whats up
and explain that your a out of towner but bare my warning you might run into the wrong guy but you also might find a true hustler who loves doing bussiness
hustlers stay by the port authority because of the mass of visitors comming to NY but also be carefull theres lots of police and even military around since 911 so i do recommend you go uptown and dont stick around time square its very packed with po po

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2004, 06:45:09 PM »
man you need to watch yourself around there though, mothafuckaz robbed me for $100 while i was in NY, i was tryin to get a fake ID and dood straight up jacked me. i didnt give him the money or anything, i pulled shit out of my pocket and dood saw a hundred, grabbed it, started walkin away right in the middle of a pizza place.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2004, 11:41:50 PM »
LMAO@pulling 100 out in public...You can't even do that shit around here, let alone New York.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2004, 04:01:23 PM »
Funny thing I've been there like 10 times in the last year falshin all sorts of $ and i never been robbed.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2004, 04:05:43 PM »
lmao theres a NYPD station on the corner of 5th and broadway Big Neon sign that says NYPD. Pigs are everywhere down there.