Author Topic: al-Qaeda responsible for changing the government of a leading Western democracy?  (Read 355 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It is funny to me how you idiots are saying that Spain was bombed because of its support for the Iraq war. That is complete BS.  Muslim extremists are just using the Iraqi war as an excuse for their violent, religious fundamentalism. They have been commiting savage terrorist acts long before the Iraqi war (September 11th, USS Cole, Israel, Chechnya) and they have been recently commiting savage terrorist attacks in countries that never expressed support for the Iraq war (Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Bali).

These terrorists will always have different excuses for why they go around killing innocent people. Remember, Al-Quada's previous excuse was that they wanted American troops out of Saudi Arabia. Well that has happened, so they have moved on to the next excuse. Basically they are going to keep coming up with as many reasons as possible so they can kill anyone who isn't Muslim.

Trauma-san

^ Luckily, our guns are bigger, though, and our troops stronger, better prepared, and more intelligent.  So they can fight us as much as they want, it's their funeral.  We should just take over IRaq, and set up a big military base, and let them attack us... we'll pick them all off by the dozens, until there's nobody brave enough to attack.  Then we'll pursue their evil asses into the countries they reside in, if they won't come to us.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
The most twisted logic I've ever seen.  He can't even condemn the bombing of trains in Spain, it's somehow the U.S.'s fault that these people KILL people.  I don't really give a fuck if they all flood Iraq taking pot shots, because for every 1 american they kill, we're killing 200 or more of them, so bring them on.  We're getting the population problems sorted out, send those evil bastards to hell where they belong, we're done with them here.  

Trauma, the reason why you remain ignorant is because you are unable to be specific in your thinking. You think very generally. The object of dispute here is the reasoning or motive behind Al Qaeda's actions. We are not discussing whether the Madrid bombings were a good act or bad. Thus there is no need for me to start condemning the act. I dont hound you in every Palestinian thread demanding you type RIP every time a Palestinian kid takes a bullet in the head. So please, just because I believe that Al Qaeda's beef is a political one wrapped in religious linen because it is convinient to their cause doesnt mean I cheerlead them and wack off when a bunch of Spanish folks get murdered.

Why wasnt there systematic suicide bombings and military uprising in Palestine in say 1925 or 1935? There was a large Jewish community in Palestine, and even a British administration? If Muslims are inherently evil and anti West, why is it that when their land is occupied and their human rights and dignity is not respected that they retaliate like this?
Why didnt they do it before.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
It is funny to me how you idiots are saying that Spain was bombed because of its support for the Iraq war. That is complete BS.  Muslim extremists are just using the Iraqi war as an excuse for their violent, religious fundamentalism. They have been commiting savage terrorist acts long before the Iraqi war (September 11th, USS Cole, Israel, Chechnya) and they have been recently commiting savage terrorist attacks in countries that never expressed support for the Iraq war (Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Bali).

These terrorists will always have different excuses for why they go around killing innocent people. Remember, Al-Quada's previous excuse was that they wanted American troops out of Saudi Arabia. Well that has happened, so they have moved on to the next excuse. Basically they are going to keep coming up with as many reasons as possible so they can kill anyone who isn't Muslim.

Among Al Qaedas general beefs, one of them was the presence of American soldiers in Saudi. The biggest reason was the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, and American indifference to suffering in Chechnya, Kashmir and Iraq.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

Among Al Qaedas general beefs, one of them was the presence of American soldiers in Saudi. The biggest reason was the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, and American indifference to suffering in Chechnya, Kashmir and Iraq.

Shut the fuck up with that bullshit. You know damn well you're spitting out lies and deciet. Al-queda's beef is with anbody who dosen't support their brand of hatefull Islam.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 08:18:58 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

ITW [the irish boy]

Funnily enough engelwood, that was the exact point i was trying to make.   "Muslim extremists are just using the Iraqi war as an excuse for their violent, religious fundamentalism"

That is exactly what i mean by it being a result of the iraq war. extremists are using it as an excuse and striking out at those who they see as being part of that coalition. I dont know what the argument here is.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Woodrow

Here's the argument:

These people are so ignorant and violent, that if it wasn't the Iraq war, it'd be something else completely.

So why take their bait and say it was the War's fault? If there wasn't a war, it'd be something else. If it wasn't something else, it'd be something else alltogether.

Blaming the war just seems like a way to advance your personal political views and goals
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 12:14:10 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

ITW [the irish boy]

Yeah, definately I agree that if it wasnt iraq it would be something else. But the point i'm making is I don't think it would be spain which would have been targeted, if the reason was something else.

I'm not advancing my political beliefs by blaming the war. The simple fact however is that in the eyes of these violent and ignorant people spain was ignorant by association. My political view were that the war was fought under the wrong premise, and that it could do more harm than good. I feel that bombings like this show that due to the anger which was provoked by this war, al queda have been handed extra justification and more excuses in their eyes to go after western states.

Do you believe spain would have been targeted had they not gone to war? It's a possibility, sure, but the odds are against it.
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I believe that Al Qaeda's beef is a political one wrapped in religious linen because it is convinient to their cause

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

Are you kidding? The Odds are aginst it?

Al-queda will attack any western target that they can. They hate any country that cracks down on terrorism or isn't an islamic State. It's ignorant to think just because Spain supported the USA that they are a target. ANY NON-ISLAMIC COUNTRY IS A TARGET.

ITW [the irish boy]

Yes, they will attack any western state. But the fact is britain and spain are the two countries which have the biggest targets on their heads because of their involvement. Its not right, it's just a fact.

The news said this morning al queda said they will suspend attacks on spain as the new government said they will withdraw troops.

Worrying, but showing that they are using iraq as an excuse.

What I mean the odds are against it, is that it was always more likely spain or britain would be targeted instead of france or germany.
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Are you kidding? The Odds are aginst it?

Al-queda will attack any western target that they can. They hate any country that cracks down on terrorism or isn't an islamic State. It's ignorant to think just because Spain supported the USA that they are a target. ANY NON-ISLAMIC COUNTRY IS A TARGET.

what a cop out

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

COP OUT?

It's true. You know it, Don't try and stick up for bullshit you know is false.

You're one warped ass individual!