Author Topic: Battlecat Has 3 Cuts On 213, + A New Single With Snoop.. No Dr. Dre on 213  (Read 1860 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Some exclusive info straight from the man behind some of the biggest westcoast classics Battlecat. As ya'll noticed, it looks like the 213 album might actually be coming out this time! The first single, Dolla Dolla Bill should be aired soon, and the album follow shortly after. Well look for three Battlecat produced songs to appear on the album, judging by BC's latest work, it should be some heatrocks!

Battlecat has also hooked back up with the Doggfater Snoop Dogg on the solo tip, as he produced the first single to the Soundtrack of the movie "Soul Plane", which starrs Snoop Dogg and Method Man amongst others. We will try to provude you with the audio to this very soon, for now you can check out the trailer to the movie by clicking here, you need Quicktime Player to view it.

It looks like the team that the producer team that produced the first classic Eastsidaz album is getting back around Snoop, as Jellyroll recently produced the track which Snoop rapped during the break of a Sports game on TV, and more. Meech Wells and Fredwreck are both back in the picture too, let's hope we get the chance to hear Snoop over those beats some more.

Too bad that 213 has no Dr. Dre tracks though, after missing on both Eastsidaz, and on Snoops latest project, we won't hear Dre working with his former Deathrow companions this time around neither.

Stay tuned here for more info as we get it!

www.dubcnn.com

PLANT

Its ashame Dre didnt get down on this...I dont really know where his head is at these days, all he wants to do is work with eastcoast acts  ???

But other than that, this is pretty dope fuckin news IMO.....Battlecat will bring the heat for 213, and that Snoop/Method Man joint will be off the hook!

Another thing to add, with BC, Meech, Fredwreck, Warren and Jelllyroll all producing cuts, it sounds like theres gonna be a sick westcoast, consistant sound to the album!

Good lookin Nima  8)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 02:53:58 PM by Represent. »

ACGRUNDY

nice to hear that some BC Powder will be on there.  I ain't feelin jelly roll too much, I would much rather hear Dre, but oh well.  Meech is one of the best producers for snoop, and hopefully he wizes up and makes quite a few tracks with him.

SikksTrey

Cant get enough Battlecat...he always brings heat! I hope Snoop hooks up with him for a couple of tracks on Snoopafly.
"When I fart you fall apart, a nigga got GAZ!" - Hi-C

GangstaBoogy

213 is gone be ASS. we can start placing bets now...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
i wish dre was on there, but at the same time a battlecat beat might fit the overall sound of the album better......i mean dre obviously can switch up styles but some of his newer beats might not really fit on a 213 album if its all westcoast funk
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

platinumk777

and now we play the waiting game...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Fuck Dr.Dre....They got Meech And Battlecat and thats cool for me

BL7

Fuck Dr.Dre....They got Meech And Battlecat and thats cool for me

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
was he saying meech/jelly/fred were producing on 213? or solo?

also did he say who would be producing on dolla bill?

thanks for the info nima
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Young Dan Iza

dubcnn, xxl, rolling stone or somebody needs 2 interview Dre, this dude is driving me crazy!  i need 2 know what the fuck he has been up 2

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
i have a feeling Dolla Dolla Bill will be a revamped n updated version of the unreleased song of the same name Nate Dogg did wit roscoe n kurupt dat was in Kurupt's G-TV during badazz's freestyle, but wit new verses n wutnot n was produced by Mike Dean

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hope the 213 album is gonna be dope.I'm a lil dissapointed that Dre isn't gonna produce on that album,I mean,Warren G said in an interview that Dre is gonna be on the album 100% either raping or producing.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
i have a feeling Dolla Dolla Bill will be a revamped n updated version of the unreleased song of the same name Nate Dogg did wit roscoe n kurupt dat was in Kurupt's G-TV during badazz's freestyle, but wit new verses n wutnot n was produced by Mike Dean

mike dean said on the dpg forum that its a different song, and that hes got the master

....i guess it could be a re-used hook though with different beat and verses

Jome

I mean,Warren G said in an interview that Dre is gonna be on the album 100% either raping or producing.

LOL, sick..