Author Topic: HELP FIND THIS ASSHOLE  (Read 170 times)

Trauma-san

HELP FIND THIS ASSHOLE
« on: March 15, 2004, 09:38:09 PM »

^ Wanted, suspected of being the Ohio Sniper.  If you see him, Shoot him.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:HELP FIND THIS ASSHOLE
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 09:49:11 PM »
This the dude who just shoots random people on the highway?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 10:00:11 PM »
Why shoot him if he's only suspected?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 10:02:14 PM »
He's guilty.  Shoot him.  

Tech: Yeah, I think he's linked to 27 shootings.  Only killed 1 person, though, but shot at school buses and shit.  They ought to catch his ass, and throw him in prison.  Then, once a week, put him in a car on a closed highway, and have him drive down the road about a mile.  Have drunks take pot shots at the car, you know just nicking it and shit, so he never knows when the day is he loses his life.  Fuck him, pussy ass coward shit there, shooting at people he's never even met.  I've got more respect for somebody that kills their own wife or whatever, at least they KNOW the fucking people, killing people you don't know at random for no reason at all is just VILE.  
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 10:03:30 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2004, 10:03:53 PM »
looks like sub z, if any of yall remember him, lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2004, 10:05:28 PM »
Why shoot him if he's only suspected?

1. he's running from the cops.  Guilty or innocent? What do you think.

2. His car has been spotted, license plate written down, at the last 3 shootings.  

3. Most all of the shootings occurred within 1 mile of the house he's been staying at illegally.

4. He was sighted loading up tubs of shit out of the house with other people and fleeing.

Guilty as fuck.  

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2004, 10:31:06 PM »
He's guilty.  Shoot him.

Wanted, suspected of being the Ohio Sniper.  If you see him, Shoot him.  

FUNNIEST SHIT FROM TRAUMA i'VE EVER HEARD. ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2004, 11:18:33 PM »
looks like sub z, if any of yall remember him, lol

LMAO!