Author Topic: what happened 2 america?  (Read 974 times)

MYemeni

Re:what happened 2 america?
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2004, 11:49:25 PM »
u fuckin idiots. he asked "i know im better than 1 person in the world too bad you cant say the name"...

so i said the name... luke... i didnt say he was luke... i said he was better than  luke... due to the reason that luke lost his gf.. and he didnt

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2004, 12:08:26 AM »
^^ Hey buddy, you need to change detinator to "detonator" in your sig...
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2004, 12:12:00 AM »
AcGrundy...You're getting really sad with it... ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2004, 12:12:07 AM »
hmm...i wonder who this is and what i did to piss him off...oh well.

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2004, 09:56:37 AM »
im not racist or anything, but i think that too many foriegners are coming into america. i mean dam it was cool and all back in the early 1900's when everyone was flooding in here. (gave us a good population) but shit dude we have a good population. We dont need anymore dam immagrints coming into our country. soon well be like india and have a billion people. which nowadays its mostly arabs coming into our country  :P

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2004, 02:08:54 PM »
we're all immigrants.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2004, 02:31:28 PM »
I'm not an immigrant, I was born in america, and so were my parents, and my grandparents.  that makes me far from an immigrant.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2004, 03:37:55 PM »
i jus moved here 2 america but my cousin been livin here in ozone park for a buncha years and he tells me that america used 2 be way better back in da days. is that true? what cities are dope and what cities are whack? and what cities got worse? and what happened 2 america why is it whack now?

i dont really think america is whack. i think america is fuckin tight. the girls here aint all covered up like in my country. and like no1 cares how many ppl u have livin in ur house here. this summer all my cousins are comin from yemen and they gonna live in my house here in nyc until welfare section 8 finds them a home. they real cool though.

George Bush ruined america.  Single handedly, he made us this vile despicable hell hole.  John Kerry, when elected, is magically going to revive us, and make us glamourous like we once were!!! Think about it; the government will control where we live; the schools we go to; the doctors that treat us; the food we eat; the insurance we get; which of us can and can't get married; etc. etc. etc.  Or so that's what I've been told.  

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2004, 04:02:14 PM »
i jus moved here 2 america but my cousin been livin here in ozone park for a buncha years and he tells me that america used 2 be way better back in da days. is that true? what cities are dope and what cities are whack? and what cities got worse? and what happened 2 america why is it whack now?

i dont really think america is whack. i think america is fuckin tight. the girls here aint all covered up like in my country. and like no1 cares how many ppl u have livin in ur house here. this summer all my cousins are comin from yemen and they gonna live in my house here in nyc until welfare section 8 finds them a home. they real cool though.

George Bush ruined america.  Single handedly, he made us this vile despicable hell hole.  John Kerry, when elected, is magically going to revive us, and make us glamourous like we once were!!! Think about it; the government will control where we live; the schools we go to; the doctors that treat us; the food we eat; the insurance we get; which of us can and can't get married; etc. etc. etc.  Or so that's what I've been told.  

Thats communism for ya! always willing to clean up after G.W. 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2004, 04:47:23 PM »
dude seriously what the fuck are you two talking about? kerry is gonna run our lives? He's going to make it better, but hes not gonna turn us to communism. George W has ruined our country in so many ways.

Economy, Jobs, envirement, school systems, taxes, country deficit, and on and on and on and on and on and on and on......................... ok im done with this topic because its pointless

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2004, 07:03:34 PM »

whoa whoa whoa...where the fuck? how the? what the? who? did trauma just say George Bush Ruined America? never thought id see that?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2004, 08:55:23 PM »
dude seriously what the fuck are you two talking about? kerry is gonna run our lives? He's going to make it better, but hes not gonna turn us to communism. George W has ruined our country in so many ways.

Economy, Jobs, envirement, school systems, taxes, country deficit, and on and on and on and on and on and on and on......................... ok im done with this topic because its pointless

Yea I was just playing...... ::)  Kerry isn't communist........or is he?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2004, 11:42:13 PM »

whoa whoa whoa...where the fuck? how the? what the? who? did trauma just say George Bush Ruined America? never thought id see that?

Dude, he was clearly being sarcastic.

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2004, 08:54:14 AM »

Dude, he was clearly being sarcastic.

good cuz i seriously thought trauma was out of his mind or something...i didnt think i'd be able to agree with him on something (well the first statement anyway)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2004, 02:43:15 AM »
Fuck conservative right wing republicans! Anyway, Tha Mutha Fuckin Real AC Bitch! you're a real asshole for baggin on that guy. There's no such thing as American nationality anyway, and your punk ass probably wouldn't even be living where u are if "foreigners" didn't kick Germany's ass in WWII. In case you didn't know, America didn't play as large a part in Allied foces' victory as they make it out to be. Anyway, back to my point; i know many arabs that are really cool people and arabs are not the reason you feel so sour about immigrants, but you're using immigrants as scapegoats for your own faults. it's easy to blame the newly arrived immigrant, the sick, the crippled, the jew, the arab. You're just stupid
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)