Author Topic: what happened 2 america?  (Read 973 times)

MYemeni

what happened 2 america?
« on: March 15, 2004, 10:46:21 PM »
i jus moved here 2 america but my cousin been livin here in ozone park for a buncha years and he tells me that america used 2 be way better back in da days. is that true? what cities are dope and what cities are whack? and what cities got worse? and what happened 2 america why is it whack now?

i dont really think america is whack. i think america is fuckin tight. the girls here aint all covered up like in my country. and like no1 cares how many ppl u have livin in ur house here. this summer all my cousins are comin from yemen and they gonna live in my house here in nyc until welfare section 8 finds them a home. they real cool though.

ACGRUNDY

Re:what happened 2 america?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 10:50:23 PM »
they started lettin people like you in the country, that explains everything shitty about it.

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 11:00:53 PM »
Jamal?

MYemeni

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 11:04:02 PM »
ay man stop sayin racist shit. did ur gf leave u for a foreigner or what? bro just grow a dick.
and anyways every1 except the native americans are immigrants. it dont matter if im 1st generation or if you are 10th generation. ur ancestors at 1 point immigrated here. so stop sayin ignorant shit u lil insecure beyatch. u think if ppl werent allowed 2 come here ur girl wouldnt have left u? lol

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2004, 11:05:24 PM »
ay man stop sayin racist shit. did ur gf leave u for a foreigner or what? bro just grow a dick.
and anyways every1 except the native americans are immigrants. it dont matter if im 1st generation or if you are 10th generation. ur ancestors at 1 point immigrated here. so stop sayin ignorant shit u lil insecure beyatch. u think if ppl werent allowed 2 come here ur girl wouldnt have left u? lol

yeah thats exactly what I think.  what do you think?  oh wait, you don't.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2004, 11:07:27 PM »
oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

MYemeni

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2004, 11:07:53 PM »
i think u love me :-*

i was talkin 2 da other guy in that thread and u started talkin 2 me. and now u follow me here.

MYemeni

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2004, 11:13:24 PM »
oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

then you must have suicidal tendencies

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2004, 11:14:04 PM »

i was talkin 2 da other guy in that thread and u started talkin 2 me. and now u follow me here.

I luv to show the rest of the forum what a jackass you are, thats about it.

MYemeni

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2004, 11:18:51 PM »

I luv to show the rest of the forum what a jackass you are, thats about it.
are you as miserable at everything you do?

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2004, 11:22:34 PM »
I might be, but at least I know I'm better than one person in the world.  too bad you can't say the same.

MYemeni

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2004, 11:26:06 PM »
yes i can. Luke. at least u didnt lose ur gf to some other guy cuz u couldnt hit it.

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2004, 11:41:46 PM »
God damn!!! what's up with all the anti foriegner sentiments? I know some 1oth generation proud WASP families in my area that still live in shitty conditions and pollute their environment...So what if someones fresh off the plane does that mean theyre genetically predisposed to commit crimes and search for ways to ruin their neighborhoods? I think it's more ignorant ass thought processes that ruin our country and lead to hate for one another leaving everything in turmoil. Not an immigrant who just moved here.

aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2004, 11:42:32 PM »
THATS NOT LUKE!!!!!!

this is the third thread where someone has corrected you hahahahahahahahaa, that is Grundy, he did not make a thrread about his girl leaving him, he is not Luke.  Luke is Luke

-KIDRENEGADE-

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2004, 11:43:59 PM »
THATS NOT LUKE!!!!!!

this is the third thread where someone has corrected you hahahahahahahahaa, that is Grundy, he did not make a thrread about his girl leaving him, he is not Luke.  Luke is Luke

hey what do you expect, he really is that dumb.  Its gonna take at least 12 more people to tell him before he figures it out.