Author Topic: Remembering Rachel Corrie  (Read 194 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Remembering Rachel Corrie
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2004, 05:38:41 AM »
By the way, Krazie Eyed Killa just fucked up your entire world.  You should apologize to him for having to do so much research to show you what a dumbass ignorant motherfucker you are.  
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 05:39:02 AM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2004, 08:42:17 AM »

"peace" activist?

I feel sorry that she died trying to protect tunnels used to smuggle weapons used to kill innocent people...

LOL look that that guy in the second pic, hes on the right standing next to the "AMS" on the sign, that dood is high as fuck, just look at him, lmao

then theres that confused kid below HER right elbow on both pics,lmao

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2004, 11:18:52 AM »
The point is that Isreal killed this girl on occupied, illegal territory.  They had no business being there; much less bulldozing houses and biulding new settlements.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2004, 04:51:38 PM »
Trauma

1. The Israelis have attacked Americans before. Research the USS Liberty
2. I condemn alot of muslim countries and stupidness in their govt. You totally jock a specific administration. I jock nothing. Name one person I dikkryde. No one
3. That link provided by Engle also urges visitors to sign up to be campus supporters for Israel. Yawn.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2004, 08:13:45 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

BRAINWASHED!