Author Topic: George Bush responsible for man winning 89 MILLION dollars  (Read 233 times)

Trauma-san

George Bush responsible for man winning 89 MILLION dollars
« on: March 16, 2004, 06:01:17 AM »
Now this is a president.  He's such a great guy that he made this guy win 89 million dollars!!!! Bush is responsible for all these people getting laid off, right?  It's all Bush, correct?  Well, this guy got laid off, bought a powerball ticket as a last minute idea, and won 89 million dollars.  HORRAY GEORGE BUSH!! VOTE BUSH AND YOU CAN BE RICH TOO!!!

Laid-off worker claims $89 million
Monday, March 15, 2004 Posted: 8:30 PM EST (0130 GMT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Tools

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR E-MAIL ALERTS
Follow the news that matters to you. Create your own alert to be notified on topics you're interested in.

Or, visit Popular Alerts for suggestions.

Manage alerts | What is this?  

INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana (AP) -- A man who was laid off last week from his job at a tractor factory claimed a $89 million Powerball prize Monday with the sole winning ticket.

Tim Rivers said he and his wife, Pam, plan to buy a new house and move out of their mobile home in the town of Salem in southern Indiana.

The couple, who are both 24 and have two young children, opted for the cash option and will receive $49.9 million before taxes, a Hoosier Lottery spokeswoman said.

"Winning that much money terrified me," Tim Rivers said, adding that when he realized Saturday he had a winning ticket he immediately called a financial planner.

Pam Rivers, who works at a daycare center, said both she and her husband plan to return to school and she hopes to become a nurse.

They have a 6-month-old son, and a daughter, 4.

The winning numbers for Saturday night's drawing were: 11, 44, 45, 48, 50 and Powerball 2.

Don Seer

Re:George Bush responsible for man winning 89 MILLION dollars
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 06:15:21 AM »
so if he still had a job, would the guy still have won?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 03:29:52 PM »
fuck George Bush
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 03:30:53 PM »
Of course not.  He only bought the ticket because he's in such a desperate condition, like all of America is.  People are hungry, losing jobs left and right, our president is failing us, he even knew about 9-11 and didn't stop it!!!! Also, he's sending us off to war to die, he only cares about rich people (but I don't think there are any left, because they're all losing their jobs and economy is so bad).   Or that's what I've heard, at least.  

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2004, 03:42:36 PM »
Of course not.  He only bought the ticket because he's in such a desperate condition, like all of America is.  People are hungry, losing jobs left and right, our president is failing us, he even knew about 9-11 and didn't stop it!!!! Also, he's sending us off to war to die, he only cares about rich people (but I don't think there are any left, because they're all losing their jobs and economy is so bad).   Or that's what I've heard, at least.  
finaly u understand

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2004, 07:03:03 PM »

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2004, 11:54:39 PM »

I just want to get this straight, who are u going to vote for come november, it looks like you are NOT going to vote bush, but you really hate kerry (as i do)....R U Gonna Vote Nader (as i am, because i hate Kerry & Bush is really fuckin up, and Nader has done a lot good for the nation, invented Seatbelts and a whole lot of safety shit that has made us soo much safer)....WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING TRAAUMA??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2004, 01:32:11 AM »
Are you guys retarded? He's being sarcastic...He's the biggest Bush supporter on this board...LOL

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2004, 10:48:14 AM »
Are you guys retarded? He's being sarcastic...He's the biggest Bush supporter on this board...LOL

;D You can tell who the kids are.