Author Topic: The Real Best Of Bad Boy  (Read 353 times)

Don Breezio

Re:The Real Best Of Bad Boy
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2004, 09:07:21 AM »
^^ word I luv the beat, lyrics are mediocre, but it's bad boy after biggie's death, so...

and Luke, u really like everything bad boy dropped? I mean, the label's made sum hits but IMO there's been alot of average shit too

yup...pretty much everything...the only shit i thought was wack was that Jerome "You're Too Old For Me" shit that they put on their first greatest hits cd...other than that everything has been dope (or atleast everything that came out before around 2000...they went downhill from there)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2004, 12:29:29 PM »
well, i used to hate puffy but actually before 2000 they did drop alot of good shit, i more or less like all the albums in ur sig (except 112, but that's just not the type of shit i like listenin to)...but theyve fallen off and even from before 2000 there's shit i really don't like

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2004, 02:27:18 PM »
Pretty much agreed with Luke's tracklist although I would definitely have Ten Crack Commandments and Whoa in there and get rid of If You Think I'm Jiggy by the LOX cause that song sucked big time.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2004, 08:57:53 PM »
I think Bad Boy was dope until around the time when Mase retired and Puff Daddy became P Diddy.