Author Topic: "American Idol"  (Read 282 times)

Trauma-san

"American Idol"
« on: March 16, 2004, 07:08:01 PM »
If yall aren't watching this this season, you're missing out, big time.  Tonight was the first final show, with the final 12 contestants.  EVERY one of them has an amazing voice.  Shit is amazing, it's like good performance after good performance after good performance.  There's a girl named Fantasia, who's been singing in a gospel choir since she was a little girl, sounds just like Aretha Franklin.  There's a girl from Maui who's just beautiful, and has like a deepr hip-hop type voice, like Lauryn Hill.  There's a guy who's a crooner like Frank Sinatra, sounds awesome.  There's 2 other black girls who just have incredible voices, and a bubbly white girl from Georgia who's only 17 but sounds like whitney or something.  There's a crazy white chick with a funny personality that has a really beautiful voice like Celine Dion, but she's really clowny and goofing around alot.  Last but not least, there's this STUNNINGLY beautiful girl from Hawaii, I think her name is Jasmine, she's just unbelievably beautiful, like jaw dropping beautiful... her voice is unbelievable.  I mean, you REALLY gotta hear this shit.  It's nothing short of amazing, I don't know how they got so many good performers together.  3 of the 4 guys I don't really like them too much, but the 1 crooner guy is cool, and ALL of the girls sound amazing.  It's going to be a great show, I just hope the best wins and not somebody america thinks is cute or whatever.  

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:"American Idol"
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 07:57:38 PM »
stunning??

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 07:59:35 PM »
dude, is latoya london on there... shes one of the black girls.. i watched one episode, in which all the three judges gave her standing ovations, and they said she was like best performer at that point hands down, and it was already pretty far into the competition i think.. anyways latoya london is the backup vocalist for Goapele (who has done songs with hiero,e-40,zion i, etc) . latoyas from oakland too, i saw latoya perform with goapele like about a year ago.. i thought she was fucking good back then... and then i see her on TV and i was like holy shit.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 08:00:18 PM by justin718 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 09:05:22 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2004, 09:06:03 PM »
dude, is latoya london on there... shes one of the black girls.. i watched one episode, in which all the three judges gave her standing ovations, and they said she was like best performer at that point hands down, and it was already pretty far into the competition i think.. anyways latoya london is the backup vocalist for Goapele (who has done songs with hiero,e-40,zion i, etc) . latoyas from oakland too, i saw latoya perform with goapele like about a year ago.. i thought she was fucking good back then... and then i see her on TV and i was like holy shit.

Yeah, she's on there.  She's very very good.  

pappy

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2004, 09:11:09 PM »
i like the white girl from georgia.... i mean i really really like her

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2004, 09:15:21 PM »

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2004, 09:40:20 PM »
i like the white girl from georgia.... i mean i really really like her

Yeah, she's hot as hell.  Her voice is surprisingly good, too.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2004, 09:42:16 PM »
The problem with pictures is they're 2 dimensional... i'm not bullshitting.  That's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life, and even though that picture is beautiful, it doesn't do her justice.  A picture takes a 3 dimensional object of beauty that's animated and vibrant and turns it into a 2 dimensional snapshot of 1 millisecond, erases all the dynamics and animation, and you're left with only a 10th of the real thing.   Television does the same thing, of course, but at least the animation comes through...

In other words, she looks even better when she smiles, laughs, moves, walks, sings, sparkles.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2004, 09:44:11 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2004, 09:45:43 PM »

bez

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2004, 06:10:05 AM »
Stunning, looks more like shes been stunnered.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2004, 08:44:05 AM »
I watched a lil bit of it last night with my girl and that dude with red hair..I like the way he sounds like Sinatra or Dean or somebody..I think a couple of the girls are dope lookin'..

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2004, 09:43:09 AM »
LATOYA MUTHAFUCIN LONDON..........mane, we was suppose 2 get this chick on a track, she does hooks for alot of bay rappers.........she da shit...all eyes is on her out here.....I never thought I'd say this, but I will be VOTING!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2004, 09:52:24 AM »

Camile Velasco

:-* :-*

LaToya London

She's fucking hot too...but she married a bum with 2 kids  >:( that shit pissed me off.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 09:53:22 AM by Max Powers »