Author Topic: Kerry Wins Illinois Primary  (Read 345 times)

Trauma-san

Kerry Wins Illinois Primary
« on: March 16, 2004, 09:11:26 PM »
"Kerry Wins Ill. Primary
Democratic presidential candidate promises to be a 'veteran's veteran'"

Am I the only one who's disgusted by how he portrays himself? LOL what the fuck is a verteran's veteran? The only reason he's doing that shit is because he knows most of america supports the War in Iraq... and that security concerns are the #1 concern on the mind of voters, even above the economy, so he pulls shit like this.  He has to constantly remind us that he's a veteran.  How ANYBODY can vote for this motherfucker is beyond me.  How can you vote for somebody who is this fucking fake? I don't understand, literally, I have absolutely no comprehension of the mind of a Kerry supporter.  It amazes me.  

Last week, he visited "Urban radio" and said that Bill Clinton was considered the first black president, and he'd be happy to be considered the second.  Can't black people and mainly anybody who's trying to support this clown see just how fucking pathetic that is? He's out there sucking your DICK to try and get a vote.  Think about that shit, it just baffles me how clueless this guy is.  

« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 09:19:08 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Kerry Wins Illinois Primary
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 09:14:46 PM »
Most simply support Kerry because he's got a chance of beating Bush.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 09:22:52 PM »
Most simply support Kerry because he's got a chance of beating Bush.

Yeah, but how FUCKED UP is that? LOL That's the typical appeasement attitude that these dumbasses have about everything.

Lemme extrapolate.  I think that's the right word.  

Liberals: They believe, we should just leave the terrorists in the world alone, and maybe they won't bomb us anymore, like they did sept 11th.  That is what they believe, is it not? That's exactly what they believe.  Leave Iraq alone, leave Al-Quaeda alone, don't go do anything anywhere foriegn.  Appeasement.  We must have done something wrong, lets all kiss and be friends.  

Liberals: We can't beat Bush; and we don't agree with Kerry, but Kerry might beat bush.   So lets vote for Kerry.  It's appeasement, it's settling, and it's denying your beliefs, and your morals, and your ethics, for appeasement.  That's fucked up, and that's why they'll never see success.

Winston Churchill said : "An Appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 09:24:14 PM »
I agree , but what do you want them to do then?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2004, 09:36:17 PM »
^ I just want them to stop the games and pretending.  I would happily concede to a democratic president, if a democrat would run.  There's no such thing as a democrat anymore, it seems.  They're all radical liberals (elected officials are), nothing like the great democrats of past.  I'm in the south, I'm from the south, I'm MEANT to be a democrat.  I'm not, though, because it doesn't exist anymore.  At least the republican party is what they are.  They don't lie about what they are, they don't misrepresent themselves, they have a philosophy and they stick by it and make it known.

On the other hand, liberals have lost their way.  Where is Truman? Where is Roosevelt? Where is Kennedy?  There are none today.  Look @ John Kerry, he hasn't said 1 fucking thing about what he's going to do to make America better! All he's said, and campaigned on, is an anti-Bush campaign... and he thinks he's going to win!  It just amazes me.  Since all he has to run on is negativity, he has to spin ANYTHING Bush does as negative; even if it's good.  He consistantly talks about how bad the economy is, when any fool can see it's improving with leaps and bounds, and growing at rates we haven't seen in 20 years.  He bashes the war, when a majority of Americans approve of it... he ignores anything positive and spins it to make it look negative.  People are NOT LIKE THAT!

John Kennedy was a great president, he won by saying "You know, the president is doing a good job, but I can do it even that much better".. People connected with that, because that's how people FEEL.  People don't vote out of anger, they vote out of optimism.  

So I guess what I'm saying is, I want a democrat to run who's honest about who he is, and presents America with his ideas.  Kerry is simply running to put the presidential feather in his hat, he's been in Congress for years, hasn't gotten shit accomplished, and has voted on BOTH SIDES of every issue he's brought up in the campaign.  He's nothing but a opportunist, and everyone knows it.  

Howard Dean would have been a MUCH better candidate, at least he was honest about who he was, and what he believed, and people connected with it.  I wouldn't have voted for him in a million years... but it would have been an honest competition.  

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 12:15:12 AM »
Winston Churchill said : "An Appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"

the greatest war leader :)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 01:35:46 PM »
In comparision, Bush is running his election like his scared. I look at his ads, and it seems like his already hitting the "I'm a good leader, look at 911, vote for me" deal. It's only March. Honestly, that should be saved for later in the election, he isn't talking about the good his done, or will do, just what he happened to be president during. If Al Gore was president, he'd be the most popular president.

I would feel a lot better if this was 1992, and we had two great people running again. Bill Clinton was a great person running because he told you what he was doing. In his presidency, he made the old school Democrat promises, and delieved every year. At the time, Bush was a good president, though Reagon's economical plan was starting to show it's huge weakness in the trickle down part, Bush was starting to adjust trickle down to work better, and he ran his campain not talking about leading us through war, but how his going to be a great president for the next 4 years. Old school Democrat vs. Honest Republican. Right now, we have Undesided Democrat vs. Scared Republican, I honestly can't vote right now. I am not voting for no third party canidad because I don't believe in 3rd parties. We have two sides, and they compromise to find a better solution. More than 2 is too much as everyone would fight and no one would win. And right now I can't support Kerry or Bush. Kerry makes sense, but I just can't put my support behind him.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2004, 06:35:29 PM »
lol @ US democrats being  radical liberals
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2004, 06:36:19 PM »
How ANYBODY can vote for this motherfucker is beyond me.  How can you vote for somebody who is this fucking fake? I don't understand, literally, I have absolutely no comprehension of the mind of a bUSH supporter.  It amazes me.  

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Dreamz

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2004, 06:48:09 PM »
kerry is so much better than bush

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2004, 07:06:30 PM »
I think John Edwards was a better choice to run against Bush

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2004, 11:42:53 PM »
lol @ US democrats being  radical liberals

LOL... if this was true we'd have Ralph Nader as the head of our party. The conservatives are runnig a very scared election. I have no clue way, Kerry is not the best Democrat to run again Bush. Edwards is better, Wesly Clark is better, actually everyone but Al Sharpton and Joe Liberman was better. Damn how is Liberman a Democrat. Anyways, our party compromises itself too much. Why can't Bill Clinton have another term in him. Why?  :'(

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2004, 05:20:06 AM »
LOL sad, sad, sad.

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2004, 08:48:39 AM »
I think John Edwards was a better choice to run against Bush

Hopefully JohnEdwards is Vice President.

Trauma have you ever thought of filling in for Rush Limbaugh when he overdoses  ;D