Author Topic: when u fuck up really bad  (Read 1618 times)

E. J. Rizo

• The "Mac" Daddy
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re:when u fuck up really bad
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2004, 11:12:24 PM »
yo like i said before the exact same shit happen to me before and the exact same way.....so i was like fuck that went and did my own thing soon as she found out i started going out with my current girlfriend she was like im sorry i love you blah blah blah.....so fuck that shit....now im happy with my current girlfriend.......

found someone that appreciates me and enjoys all the attention i give her......and i know loves me.....

Suga Foot

• Hennessy Chaser
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2004, 12:13:45 AM »
I had my best friend hook up with a girl that I was tryin to get with.  I was only like 17 at the time, but it sucked.  They dated for 2 years, I haven't seen him since, but she stills calls me sometimes but I'm like.......NOPE!

MANBEARPIG.

• Habitual Line-Stepper
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2004, 01:00:50 AM »
I had my best friend hook up with a girl that I was tryin to get with.  I was only like 17 at the time, but it sucked.  They dated for 2 years, I haven't seen him since, but she stills calls me sometimes but I'm like.......NOPE!

Exact same thing happened to me except I still talk to the homey sometimes, everything's cool between us now but I was gonna whoop his ass one day but I saw he wasn't doin shit with her, they got together and he was too much of a pussy to hit it.  She moved back home to Guam for a year and now she's back and she got Fat as Fuck! like :o I'm glad nothing happened between us now, dude is living in Texas now.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2004, 02:33:03 PM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2004, 03:48:50 PM »
EjRIzo where are u in them pics?

E. J. Rizo

• The "Mac" Daddy
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2004, 04:50:40 PM »
EjRIzo where are u in them pics?

thats me right there^^
and right hereVV

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2004, 04:51:42 PM »

I'd still hit it if I was U......it's nothin 2 me......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2004, 06:32:34 PM »
I know thats you lol Im saying the place.. Where are u at? lol I noticed the Waikiki hawaii sign in the background I wanted to know where that peer pic was taken.

ecrazy

« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2004, 12:35:37 AM »
i dont know if this goes for most of you, but once i hooked up with my girl, more girls started approchin me....this never happened to me in high school, but now that im in college, more chicks are wantin to talk 2 me and invitin me over to their houses & to parties and shit....it sucks so bad man, i mean im in love with my girl and all, but theirs a lot of temptation....i always resist, but im gettin weaker and i know it.....there's this one chick who always comes to the gym to see her boyfriend during Basketball class, and one time i was sittin out cuz i fell wrong on my ankle, and she came to me and was all rubbin it sayin "Are you OK, this will make u feel better!"...and then out of nowhere she said "U know, this aint the only thing i can rub this good"...and she then started askin me what i was goin to do after 4, and i was completly lost and almost forgot bout my girl, but i manned up and remembered, and told her i had a girl....BUT I FELT LIKE DAMN, I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHIN, CUZ THAT GIRL WAS BOMB!(said the devil on my left shoulder) and the angel on my right said " U DID THE RIGHT THING"....but still

does this happen to anyone else

ps...sorry for my story, just wanted to practice my typing skills