Author Topic: Real Talk 2000  (Read 544 times)

ACGRUNDY

Real Talk 2000
« on: March 17, 2004, 12:57:43 AM »
Take this as some advice NIK, and anyone else who it pertains to.

Its funny how people on here say that oh its just the internet, and I just come to wcc to fuck around, blah blah blah.  The truth of the matter is that what you say on this forum completely reflects your own personality in you life outside the internet.  This is completely true unless of course you are a fake person.  I'm sure anyone on here who is not a fake person can agree.  Nik posts on here always trying to start controversy with other people and get into "dissing" matches, it is blatently obvious.  He then tries to diss people by saying things in which he has no way of knowing but he believes that he really knows.  NIK, you can say all you want about me, I don't care.  Anyone for that matter can.  You can say I have no life, no friends, I'm ugly, whatever the fuck you want.  Bottom line is that no one on this forum has ever met me, besides a couple of people, so I could care less what you say about me.  I'm not writing this thread to make people think that I"m some super cool hella popular person that fucks supermodels etc, etc.  If I wanted to I could throw a million fuckin lies to this forum and pump myself up as the coolest person in the world.  But when it all comes down to it, at the end of everyday, every person has to face theirselves.  Like I said, I got nothin to prove to anyone on here, any story I post is the truth (unless its blatently ridiculously obvious).  NIK tries to do all this shit saying that he exposes me, blah blah blah.  It's completely obvious that he is just starved for attention, that is why he posts the way he does, because it creates controversy, it gets people to notice him, and it makes him feel important.  Like I said, you can figure out people on here if they post in the g-spot - it is a reflextion of their regular lives.  I don't need to call out names or explain anything about anyone, but there are liars and fakes on this forum, and in life in general.  For example Why in the world, even if you were a gangbanger would you need to show it off on this forum, and its even worse if you aren't a gangbanger.  You may be able to fool the entire world, but you will never be able to fool yourself.  At the end of the day, you are gonna really know that you are a fake pathetic peice of shit.  I live a happy life, I"m satisfied with it, I don't have to prove nothin to anyone but myself.  To the people that use aliases to just come on and talk shit and cause problems - that is just sad.  I mean you have social problems.  I used an alias but I made a lot of funny shit with it, cause I like to joke around alot.  But anyways, enuff rambling from me.  To NIK- Youve heard it from damn near everyone on this forum.  I don't care what you believe, or how cool you think you are.  I really believe that you are a miserable pathetic excuse for a person, you really outta change if you wanna live a decent life.  I really believe that you don't have many friends and are starved for attention and acceptance, well guess what bro, you are doing it in the totally wrong way.  Wonder why you don't have friends?  Put 2 and 2 together and figure it the fuck out.  I'm 99.9% sure that you are going to respond to this thread with some jackass post, but I don't care.  I will never ever read another post of yourz again, therefor never responding.  Those that feel the same way as I about NIK should do the same, because whenever we respond to his dumbass comments we just fuel his fire.  Enjoy your life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Real Talk 2000
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 01:16:16 AM »
Wow, I never knew you could figure out someones life by reading their post on an internet message board. Thank you, Einstein. Maybe you can even tell me my dick size.

AcGrundy, the fact that you started this beef, and the childish imitation of me completely kills your whole argument...When I post in the G-Spot, it's mostly to just fuck around. I just think it's sad that I got to you so bad, that you needed to type out a whole essay in your defense...PeACe

bez

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 06:09:47 AM »
I feel ya AC, since I have been at this board I have never once posted something that was a complete lie in order to get people on my side or get props and shit.  I just don't see the point.  Sure people have posted up pics of me and shit and dissed em but thats fine by me.  If people wanna spend there time looking at my pics and seeing what disses they can come up for them then thats there problem, nobody knows about my life in depth and what kind of group of friends I have and shit, so it don't really affect me, but I understand where your coming from.  

When you do come into the board and see that somebody has said something about you an then everyone else's replies underneath agreeing or saying lol or whatever you just think to yourself What the fuck, lol.  Like anybody can actually say something about me thats at least 50 percent true and shit, just very sad people....ands thats what it comes down to.

Theres always gunna be people on the net and in the world that will just do stupid shit and think there good because of it.  Sitting on there computers thinking oh I will piss of this guy or whatever, man there just very sad cunts who are probably only doing this type of thing because they don't have a very active social life themselves, don't have many real good freinds and really don't appear to have much things in life going for them, so they try to drag everyone else down with them, very sad stuff.  They come on here and lie about shit and then diss people, what does that tell you about them?

People think they are hard because they can sit at a computer half the way around the world from other people.  Sad.

((NIK that wasn't directed at you either, at was at everyone in general))

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 08:51:00 AM »
AC its not just NIK...yeah sometimes he posts some stuff that is stupid and annoying that people dont really care to hear...but then again so do you, so do i, so does jome, hell so does overseer! the fact is you two may have a little grudge against each other but ruining 5 or 6 threads because of it just shows that you two get way to into this internet stuff...as you said...nobody on this board has ever met me...so why would i care what people think? well the truth is everybody on here does care what everybody else thinks...why else would u come here?

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 09:04:09 AM »
me annoying?  :'(

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 09:51:18 AM »

lol not really annoying...im just sayin that we all say shit sometimes that other people dont care to hear....people seem to blame 90% of the stuff on NIK when really he doesnt say anything worse than the rest of us usually.

kosta

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 09:53:22 AM »

lol not really annoying...im just sayin that we all say shit sometimes that other people dont care to hear....people seem to blame 90% of the stuff on NIK when really he doesnt say anything worse than the rest of us usually.

yeah, NIK's just more than annoying than other's are IMO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2004, 11:29:17 AM »

yeah, NIK's just more than annoying than other's are IMO

Okay, that made no sense...LOL

I want everyone on this board to understand and realize that this whole thread is one big contradiction...Not only did AcGrundy start the beef between him and I, but he also started with the imitation of me (MC Shit), and has done everything he claims to be "pathetic"...I think it's just sad that I've gotten to him so bad, that he had to go out and write up an essay to make himself feel better...And that's the truth...PeACe

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2004, 11:43:03 AM »
i had bare shit to say on that, but i cant be bothered to type it all down............but for real........word...........half these muthafuckaz be fake clowns, sittin on a computer all day and chill with a few clowns and then pretend they know so much about so much hiphop.......some of the shit ive heard on this forum about some shit is to dumb man.......but some shits real as fuck to...........but i aint got no problemz wit NIK.........most ppl who know me from day one on wcc know im real

peace

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2004, 01:06:16 PM »
the problem with this board is that people take shit way too seriously...yes it is possible to piss somebody off on this board...i've gotten pissed off before...but by the time i always leave that shit at the computer. you can bet that if AC & NIK met each other in real life they would probably beat the shit out of each other. thats not the way we should be...have an arguement sure but why take it as far as this? why feel the need to write an entire thread about somebody? the fact is we need to leave what happens on dubcc on dubcc...like if i were to meet lyrical G in real life...we may have had our little arguement but i have no problems with him...if i met him in real life i would be willling to bet that he's man enough to just say fuck dubcc and be real with me. the only thing that would probably be said would either be him saying "see i told u i waz black" or me saying "see i told you you werent black" lol...either way what im saying is people take shit too personally.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2004, 03:30:26 PM »
the problem with this board is that people take shit way too seriously...yes it is possible to piss somebody off on this board...i've gotten pissed off before...but by the time i always leave that shit at the computer. you can bet that if AC & NIK met each other in real life they would probably beat the shit out of each other. thats not the way we should be...have an arguement sure but why take it as far as this? why feel the need to write an entire thread about somebody? the fact is we need to leave what happens on dubcc on dubcc...like if i were to meet lyrical G in real life...we may have had our little arguement but i have no problems with him...if i met him in real life i would be willling to bet that he's man enough to just say fuck dubcc and be real with me. the only thing that would probably be said would either be him saying "see i told u i waz black" or me saying "see i told you you werent black" lol...either way what im saying is people take shit too personally.

Dude, I really don't take anything on here serious, or take offense to anything said on here, for that matter...I come here to entertain myself and read up on Hip-Hop...Everyone here knows that I know my Hip-Hop, so it's not like I just come here for the G-Spot to make friends like some people I know on this board...Sure I might make threads about Ecstasy or gambling in Vegas, but that's just to see what other people have to say on that...It's not like I care if they diss me, cuz if I did, I'd obviously have left this board a long time ago...PeACe

PS, the year is 2004.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2004, 03:48:01 PM »
AC is right about some things....After a couple of years of analyzing the REAL members here, U pretty much have an idea of wat kinda people they are....I'm not saying U have the right 2 judge them, but U get a general idea of who they are and what they stand for....nahmean? I mean for 2-3 years reading people's posts about their problems, their joys, their progress in their life, their hustle etc....it's a long time, U get a general overview of individuals here....to tell u tha truth, I can never be bothered to read everything in a post, but I have my own idea of what most people are like in here....it doesn't take a genious....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2004, 04:05:43 PM »
AC is right about some things....After a couple of years of analyzing the REAL members here, U pretty much have an idea of wat kinda people they are....I'm not saying U have the right 2 judge them, but U get a general idea of who they are and what they stand for....nahmean? I mean for 2-3 years reading people's posts about their problems, their joys, their progress in their life, their hustle etc....it's a long time, U get a general overview of individuals here....to tell u tha truth, I can never be bothered to read everything in a post, but I have my own idea of what most people are like in here....it doesn't take a genious....

That's really not true at all...Before I met Doggy and Infinite, I had an image in my head of how I thought they would be...I met them, and they turned out to be completely different than how I pictured them to be...Of course you can make your own little assumption of how someone is by reading their posts...But most of the time, it's not gunna be accurate...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2004, 04:07:49 PM »
I guess....but if yur a critical thinker, you'd kno....Doggy was exactly tha same as I expected him when I was rollin wit him......and I kno what infinite would be like exactly.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2004, 04:14:42 PM »
I guess....but if yur a critical thinker, you'd kno....Doggy was exactly tha same as I expected him when I was rollin wit him......and I kno what infinite would be like exactly.....

Infinite is nothing like you think he is...He's actually a normal dude (or he was when I met him).