Author Topic: 50 cent re doing album so he can make it better then his first MTV NEWS  (Read 659 times)

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
Re:50 cent re doing album so he can make it better then his first MTV NEWS
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2004, 02:09:55 PM »
GRODT was the best hip hop release from the eastcoast
in 2003 maybe YOU dont like it but the majority of
hip hop fans loved the album ,what you consider good music doesnt label 50s music bad or good the masses who buy and download his cds and go to his shows do

Your opinion HOLDS NO WEIGHT

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2004, 02:20:25 PM »
hip hop fans loved the album

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 02:22:31 PM by Luke »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2004, 02:21:09 PM »
ok, ill pick up this album just to give it a listen, im  not 50 fan, but im not gotta hate, GRODT was not bad, lyrics were bad, but.. great beats, just chillin music, i bumped that shit, and song like "in the club" and patiently waiting (eminem verse is sick).... thats just my opinion

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2004, 03:00:07 PM »
ni66as is stuck in 94

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2004, 03:26:05 PM »
Man, and I thought I was a hater.  lol.  some of yall are just drippin with hate.  damn.  I'm not a 50 fan at all.  but he's better then a lot of shit out there right now.  well his production on his albums are anyways.  Get Rich Or Die Tryin was not the worst thing to ever happen to hip hop.  it wasn't even a bad thing.  

you have your Rap and then your Hip Hop.  Rap is main streem club bangers.  something you can get down to in a club.  50 does that.  and he does it well.  you don't have to be God's gift to lyrics to pull that off.

Hip Hop is more musical and lyrical.  you don't hear too much reall hip hop in clubs these days.  it wouldn't really fit.

so stop it.  I can handle hating.  but yall are just bitching

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2004, 06:11:38 PM »
thank you ma brotha your comments

HOLD MAD WEIGHT  8) give yourself a pat on the back
and shake the haterz off go head brush your shoulders

Yukmouth- >:( mad cause he cant run mainstream hip hop and he gets less love in his own coast then 50

50 cent - ;D straight chillin enjoying life

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2004, 06:14:34 PM »
Man, and I thought I was a hater.  lol.  some of yall are just drippin with hate.  damn.  I'm not a 50 fan at all.  but he's better then a lot of shit out there right now.  well his production on his albums are anyways.  Get Rich Or Die Tryin was not the worst thing to ever happen to hip hop.  it wasn't even a bad thing.  

you have your Rap and then your Hip Hop.  Rap is main streem club bangers.  something you can get down to in a club.  50 does that.  and he does it well.  you don't have to be God's gift to lyrics to pull that off.

Hip Hop is more musical and lyrical.  you don't hear too much reall hip hop in clubs these days.  it wouldn't really fit.

so stop it.  I can handle hating.  but yall are just bitching

i dont have a problem w/ 50 rapping...i have a problem w/ comments like this:

in 2003

the majority of
hip hop fans loved the album

GGGGG G UNIT!!!!!!

Tha Crip

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2004, 06:22:00 PM »
so lemme get dis str8....some of yall hate 50s music and sum of yall think its aiight but ALL of u aint 50 fans..right????..i can honestly say his lyrics are alright......but wat was it dat got yall hating on his lyrics on GRODT???....was it "love you like fat kid love cake" line..........

p.s. hey luke...........g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g- G UNIT!!!!!!....lmfao 8)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 06:23:03 PM by thacrip_18 »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2004, 06:32:30 PM »
but wat was it dat got yall hating on his lyrics on GRODT???....was it "love you like fat kid love cake" line..........
\

fat kid loves cake was an o.k. line when no one knew what it was, but as soon as the video came out and every one was walking around saying it it made me sick!  Lyrics like "If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones, and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth, I'll break yo face".  A line thatw as going good but then he added some shit like break yo face??????  I know that line's been brought up before and it was the first I could think of.

LMAO @ crip saying the album was aight lyrically.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 06:33:03 PM by D. Holiday »

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2004, 06:38:14 PM »
but wat was it dat got yall hating on his lyrics on GRODT???....was it "love you like fat kid love cake" line..........
\

fat kid loves cake was an o.k. line when no one knew what it was, but as soon as the video came out and every one was walking around saying it it made me sick!  Lyrics like "If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones, and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth, I'll break yo face".  A line thatw as going good but then he added some shit like break yo face??????  I know that line's been brought up before and it was the first I could think of.

LMAO @ crip saying the album was aight lyrically.

exactly...thats the line that i hate...like i loved the line "you shouldn't throw stones if u live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw, you should watch yo mouth"...then he said "cuz i'll break yo face" and i wanted to break his face because he totally ruined a dope line.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2004, 07:44:09 PM »
I HAVE heard shittyer lines from snoop.  

look I don't like the guy either.  but he's not the worst thing to come out.  I think what really gets peeps pissed off is his success.  cuase he IS a very average rapper but he's the most blown up right now at the moment.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2004, 09:44:18 PM »
I HAVE heard shittyer lines from snoop.  

look I don't like the guy either.  but he's not the worst thing to come out.  I think what really gets peeps pissed off is his success.  cuase he IS a very average rapper but he's the most blown up right now at the moment.  

thats exactly what pisses me off...and i never really liked snoop...but as far as 50's success that really is a big part of why i dont like him...the fact is the guy sells 50 times more using absolutely no talent than somebody like immortal technique does who has more talent in his fucking eye ball than 50 does in his entire body.

Tha Crip

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2004, 10:01:20 PM »
LMFAO at more talent in his eyeball....dat shyt was classic.....do u think his flows and lyrics were better b4 he got shot like on power of the dollor ppl?
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2004, 10:04:27 PM »
LMFAO at more talent in his eyeball....dat shyt was classic.....do u think his flows and lyrics were better b4 he got shot like on power of the dollor ppl?

i think his flow was better before he got cocky. his lyrics have always been about the same...how to rob was funny as fuck though and i'll always respect the fact that he can make a good song that funny. but the fact is...his flow was a lot better before he got with dre and em and got cocky about himself. like i said though...his lyrics have always been weak

eNgIeS

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2004, 11:50:00 PM »
hip hop fans loved the album ,what you consider good music doesnt label 50s music bad or good the masses who buy and download his cds and go to his shows do

Your opinion HOLDS NO WEIGHT

I agree