Author Topic: 50 cent re doing album so he can make it better then his first MTV NEWS  (Read 657 times)

eNgIeS

Re:50 cent re doing album so he can make it better then his first MTV NEWS
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2004, 11:51:34 PM »
Man, and I thought I was a hater.  lol.  some of yall are just drippin with hate.  damn.  I'm not a 50 fan at all.  but he's better then a lot of shit out there right now.  well his production on his albums are anyways.  Get Rich Or Die Tryin was not the worst thing to ever happen to hip hop.  it wasn't even a bad thing.  

you have your Rap and then your Hip Hop.  Rap is main streem club bangers.  something you can get down to in a club.  50 does that.  and he does it well.  you don't have to be God's gift to lyrics to pull that off.

Hip Hop is more musical and lyrical.  you don't hear too much reall hip hop in clubs these days.  it wouldn't really fit.

so stop it.  I can handle hating.  but yall are just bitching

i dont have a problem w/ 50 rapping...i have a problem w/ comments like this:

GRODT was the best hip hop release from the eastcoast
in 2003

the majority of
hip hop fans loved the album

GGGGG G UNIT!!!!!!

So what your saying Luke is that he cannot have a different opinions or different tastes than yourself. Well look who's the Hip Hop Nazi

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2004, 09:25:39 AM »
Personally I like 50's material - he ain't no Pac or Biggie or Ice Cube or any other guy who I like much more - but GRODT was way much better than most shit that comes out these days. Some hater-aid drinkin' going on in this thread, for real.

And this applies to you if you don't like 50 or anybody fuckin' else - be it fuckin' Nelly or Dr. Dre or Biggie or Method Man - or anybody fuckin' else: it's in my sig. "Oh, you're not feelin' me? Fine. It cost you nothin', pay me no mind."

Fuck this, if 50 plans to do a better job with his new album than what he did on his last one, he should recieve nothin' but compliments for trying to outdo himself. No matter if you felt his album or not - if a guy tries to do a better job next time, why oh why should he recieve flack for it?

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2004, 11:02:46 AM »
thank you for one of the most intelligent comments
made in this topic luke can go listen to his immortal technique which in my opinion regardless of good lyrics
its boring ,most people like music you can vibe with
party too drive to hang out with your freinds too
if i wanna think and look for somthing deeper
ill go to class or read the quran but when im hearing
music its like smoking weed or eating im ENJOYING myself
and one thing 50 knows how to do is make good music
that people enjoy and thats why i see 50 as my favorite artist in the present time right now
and if luke doesnt like it he can STFU and stay out my thread i made this thread for people who care for those who dont dont fuckin post in my thread
you dont see me posting in threads about people
i dont like

LUKE HOLDS NO WEIGHT

Fuck luke and fuck any bitter sour ass hip hop nazi
that forces his opinion on you
especially comming from a guy who said country grammer
is gangsta

Nothing against nelly he has a few good hits
but he isnt gangsta hes a pretty boy and a pimp
and thats fine thats who he is

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2004, 11:29:40 AM »
damn somebody's pissed off at me  ;D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2004, 02:45:38 PM »
hahaha this is as funny as when someone claimed the only people who bump 50 are lil white kids............man whether u cats like the album or not, the album was dope and everyone on the streets felt it no doubt, shit was a dope debut man, i can see why dre n 50 got high standard set to beat his debut, face it man, whether y'all hate or like 50, he debut was felt by pretty much most cats, he gained much mo than he lost from his debut......thats real talk.......nuff manz on felt his shit were it mattered...........and i aint even sayin its a classic album or anything, cuz i know my shit and i see it aint no classic, but wack???..........lol

man someone of y'all need to check whats really happenin...........

eNgIeS

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2004, 08:42:35 PM »

Yeah & still cant figure out why Hip Hop Nazi

Smooth

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2004, 09:17:58 PM »
thank you for one of the most intelligent comments
made in this topic luke can go listen to his immortal technique which in my opinion regardless of good lyrics
its boring ,most people like music you can vibe with
party too drive to hang out with your freinds too
if i wanna think and look for somthing deeper
ill go to class or read the quran but when im hearing
music its like smoking weed or eating im ENJOYING myself
and one thing 50 knows how to do is make good music
that people enjoy and thats why i see 50 as my favorite artist in the present time right now
and if luke doesnt like it he can STFU and stay out my thread i made this thread for people who care for those who dont dont fuckin post in my thread
you dont see me posting in threads about people
i dont like

LUKE HOLDS NO WEIGHT

Fuck luke and fuck any bitter sour ass hip hop nazi
that forces his opinion on you
especially comming from a guy who said country grammer
is gangsta

Nothing against nelly he has a few good hits
but he isnt gangsta hes a pretty boy and a pimp
and thats fine thats who he is

Word up man, you know what's up... Im not even the biggest 50 fan... but I KNOW it's tight music... it's great shit if your just chillin with your boyz smokin bud, or just out crusin or partying or whateva... it's DEFINITELY one of the tightest albums of 2003... waaay to much hating goin on in this thread...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2004, 11:23:59 AM »
thats whats up ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2004, 02:08:42 PM »

Yeah & still cant figure out why Hip Hop Nazi

lmao you're damn right

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2004, 03:05:36 PM »
With all the Dre rumor's..
sound's like it might be

50's new album AKA....DETOX beats
it's all starting to make cent's....lol
(sense)

Hatesrats 2oooIV

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2004, 04:44:43 PM »
GRODT one the best eastcoast release from 2003? Damn man pass me that shit you're smoking cause it must be some good shit for sure. The album was garbage, some tight beats on there, but 50 ruined all of them. Its not just his lyrics, its his flow and everything, he just takes any excitement away from the tracks that the beats may try to make.

I should hope his second album is better than his first was, but that wouldn't really be saying much if it is.

I'd much rather listen to music which is (in yours words) "boring" such as Immortal Technique which actually has some meaning to it, than 50 Cent anyday. And if I want some stuff to smoke to/bump in my car/whatever are listen to stuff such as Doggystyle, Redmans earlier albums, etc which actually have dope beats and raps rather than the garbage 50 Cent brings out.

Consider me the second member of the hiphop nazi!

Don Breezio

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2004, 05:12:05 PM »
GRODT one the best eastcoast release from 2003? Damn man pass me that shit you're smoking cause it must be some good shit for sure. The album was garbage, some tight beats on there, but 50 ruined all of them. Its not just his lyrics, its his flow and everything, he just takes any excitement away from the tracks that the beats may try to make.

I should hope his second album is better than his first was, but that wouldn't really be saying much if it is.

I'd much rather listen to music which is (in yours words) "boring" such as Immortal Technique which actually has some meaning to it, than 50 Cent anyday. And if I want some stuff to smoke to/bump in my car/whatever are listen to stuff such as Doggystyle, Redmans earlier albums, etc which actually have dope beats and raps rather than the garbage 50 Cent brings out.

Consider me the second member of the hiphop nazi!

hip hop nazi's in the house muthafuckaz! lol

nah but for real...lyrically lets compare:

50 cent
"niggaz shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw...you should watch yo mouth cuz i'll break yo face"

Immortal Technique
"they bombed innocent people trying to murder saddam when you gave them those chemical weapons to go to war with iran"

50 cent
"i feel like my flows been hot for so long if you thinkin im a fuckin fall of your so wrong"

Immortal Technique
"fuck a middle man i wont pay anyone else, i'll bootleg it and sell it to the streets myself"

50 cent
"they like me i want em to love me like they love pac, so holla at new york, niggas will tell im loco when the plan is to put this rap game in a choke hold"

Immortal Technique
"If you go platinum, its got nothin to do with luck it just means a million people are stupid as fuck"

i can go in if you'd like

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2004, 08:51:04 PM »
summer time is the killing season/its hot up in this bitch/thats a good enough reason

keep thinking im candy!/AINT NOTHING SWEET ABOUT ME /NIGGAS TALKIN IN THE PEN AND THE STREET ABOUT ME /SO JAKE TRYNA WATCH EVERY MOVE I MAKE/ CAUSE MY DISEL MAKE FEINS DO THE UPTOWN SHAKE

lmao that line right there shits on immortal techgeek
Niggaz wanna shine like me (me), rhyme like me (me)
Then walk around with a 9 like me (me)
They don't wanna do it, 3 to 9 like me
And they ain't strong enough to take 9 like me
Aiyoo, you think about shittin' on 50... save it
My songs belong in the Bible with King David
I teach niggaz sign language, that ain't def son
*click* *click* you heard that? That mean RUN
Ask around, I ain't the one you wanna stun on, pa
Pull through, I'll throw a fuckin cocktail at ya' car

nigga fuck outa here 50 got that gangsta shit and lyrics aint the only thing needed techinuque is BORING
50s music is GOOD music if i want knowledge ill read a book
Doggie dogg

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2004, 08:52:08 PM »
get that wannabe BDP BS outa here son

Don Breezio

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2004, 08:53:03 PM »
LMFAO...dude posts horrible lyrics and thinks that they shit on tech...why don't you and max powers go off and have a little discussion about lyricism because seeing as you love 50's lyrics and max thinks cam'ron is a good lyricst you guys should have some great convo's