Author Topic: Anal Sex  (Read 6823 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Anal Sex
« on: March 17, 2004, 06:46:16 PM »
Cmon, I wanna hear some booty loving confessions

me personally, i dont do that. aint got no plans either.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mrtonguetwista

Re:Anal Sex
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 07:15:50 PM »
Give me some lotion and I'll make her brown eye blue. ;D  lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 08:07:00 PM »
havent done it but i definetely wont cross it out

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 08:49:34 PM »
have not attemted too

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 09:16:20 PM »
My girl gets mad when I bring it up.  She thinks her pussy isnt good enough when I ask her, even tho its the bomb, every guy just want to try it...

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 09:51:01 PM »
tech how can you not want to stick it up a bomb ass bitches ass, i mean id understand if its jus some normal girl that you dont think of much and think the ass might be dirty but if your goin out with a bomb ass chick how can you not want to.

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 09:54:48 PM »
Yeah Id hit a bitch in the booty, straight up... haven't done it yet though... Like Doggy said... the girls gotta be hella bangin to consider doin it... if she's just average then hell nah...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2004, 09:59:05 PM »
My girl gets mad when I bring it up.  She thinks her pussy isnt good enough when I ask her, even tho its the bomb, every guy just want to try it...

your girl does have the bomb  8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2004, 10:04:10 PM »

your girl does have the bomb  8)

damn right she does  ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2004, 10:52:19 PM »
that hole scares me  :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2004, 11:02:58 PM »
I Got Close once....but opted not to do it.....she talked about doin it doggy and we were gettin all hot and heated and she said ok, let's try it and she got in position, and i was goin 2, but backed out, and poked it in the pink, not the stink....dont get me wrong, MY GIRL GOT's ASS, THATS THE MAIN REASON I GOT WITH HER TO BEGIN WITH, but wet pussy is better than dry ass boning

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2004, 11:07:30 PM »
I Got Close once....but opted not to do it.....she talked about doin it doggy and we were gettin all hot and heated and she said ok, let's try it and she got in position, and i was goin 2, but backed out, and poked it in the pink, not the stink....dont get me wrong, MY GIRL GOT's ASS, THATS THE MAIN REASON I GOT WITH HER TO BEGIN WITH, but wet pussy is better than dry ass boning
im wit u all the way on that one g same here wit me my gurl has ( l ) and so firm too

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2004, 12:21:26 AM »
Nope...Tried it, but the girl immediately jumped up as soon as I got it in...She couldn't sit down for the rest of the day after that...LOL

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2004, 12:53:55 AM »
Nope...Tried it, but the girl immediately jumped up as soon as I got it in...She couldn't sit down for the rest of the day after that...LOL

LMAO

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2004, 01:10:24 AM »
my old girl wanted to try it once... she was like... it would be cool. As soon as I stuck the head in, she yelled, and was like, lets never try that again. I was like... cool, it didn't seem so great. Pussy is way better.