Author Topic: Anal Sex  (Read 6825 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Anal Sex
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2004, 04:54:40 PM »
That is Big AG . I posted him in this thread because he loves recieving anal sex

Don Breezio

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2004, 04:56:44 PM »
does he still post on this board?

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2004, 05:14:03 PM »
any good charlotte hos round tha north cali area? get them bitches up in here.....

but if they post about that lame ass rag wearing rock band they gettin banned, no warning.....
so what your allowed to band? why would you band someone for posting about GC? Free Speech you know!

did you mean ban?

DUMB BITCH.

well, that is better then being a ass eating homo.... with your dirty caca fetish....

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2004, 05:18:53 PM »
any good charlotte hos round tha north cali area? get them bitches up in here.....

but if they post about that lame ass rag wearing rock band they gettin banned, no warning.....
so what your allowed to band? why would you band someone for posting about GC? Free Speech you know!

did you mean ban?

DUMB BITCH.

well, that is better then being a ass eating homo.... with your dirty caca fetish....

funny that you would assume I partake in this...even after I said I never have.  What I find to be even more hilarious is that you had to do it twice before you realized you didn't like it.  Take it how ever you can get though right? that seems to be the creedo of all groupies anyway.  

DUMB BITCH.

-KIDRENEGADE-

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2004, 05:26:04 PM »

did you mean ban?

DUMB BITCH.

funny that you would assume I partake in this...even after I said I never have.  What I find to be even more hilarious is that you had to do it twice before you realized you didn't like it.  Take it how ever you can get though right? that seems to be the creedo of all groupies anyway.  

DUMB BITCH.

hey why do you have a picture of val kilmer in your avatar? You know he is homo right? your probably thinking about stuffing his ass right now... you nasty boy you.... eat that ASS

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2004, 05:29:31 PM »
tech how can you not want to fuck up bitch up the ass...i mean you fuck all those camels...some people  ::)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2004, 05:41:29 PM »

did you mean ban?

DUMB BITCH.

DUMB BITCH.

hey why do you have a picture of val kilmer in your avatar? You know he is homo right? your probably thinking about stuffing his ass right now... you nasty boy you.... eat that ASS

.......You are fucking stupid!  thats all I have to say.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 05:42:55 PM by D. Holiday »

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2004, 07:24:49 PM »
Can 'Seer confirm whether this chick is Pink or not...Cuz if she is, I can't believe he said more people want her here... :-X

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2004, 08:24:25 PM »
Can 'Seer confirm whether this chick is Pink or not...Cuz if she is, I can't believe he said more people want her here... :-X

Forreals though, nothin more pathetic than someone who gets banned and then comes back and pretends not to be themself..... >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2004, 12:21:00 AM »

Forreals though, nothin more pathetic than someone who gets banned and then comes back and pretends not to be themself..... >:(

pink didnt get banned she quit remember....then she kept posting under m doggs name for awhile.

Don Seer

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2004, 02:01:00 AM »
threads off topic..

locking.

Shhit on SCCit

Re: Anal Sex
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2018, 12:17:48 PM »
This is interesting that a thread like this becomes a battleground on sexuality. It's about sex with girls broadie.

Sccit

Re: Anal Sex
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2018, 12:25:46 PM »
pretty funny that tech has a fascination with anal sex despite not being into it

:eh: