Poll

Should this teacher lose her job for flashing?

YES
1 (4.8%)
NO
20 (95.2%)
NOT SURE
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Teacher Might Lose Job  (Read 727 times)

mrtonguetwista

Teacher Might Lose Job
« on: March 17, 2004, 07:33:40 PM »
I say no because no children were involved and it wasn't school related....she did it on her own personal free time.

SANFORD, Fla. -- We have new information about a teacher who may be fired for exposing her breasts at a Super Bowl party. We also have information that may surprise you about teachers with criminal records.

Stacey Cherry still doesn't know if she's fired for lifting her shirt and exposing her breasts. But there is plenty of talk about the fourth-grade teacher who has been booted from her classroom after someone emailed the pictures to the school board.

An anonymous email was sent to all of Stacey's bosses that contained damning photographic attachments. Stacey believes an ex-boyfriend sent the email. But, the Seminole County School Board won't discuss the situation now that she has hired an attorney.

"She claims she is going to sue us, so we will have no further comment," says Richard Wells, a district spokesman.

Stacey admitted to Eyewitness News that she made a terrible mistake by lifting her shirt at a Super Bowl party.

Cherry was never arrested for exposing herself, but we found plenty of Central Florida teachers and other school employees with felony records in Seminole County. They include teachers with grand theft charges and burglary charges, bus drivers with cocaine convictions, even a teacher's aide once convicted of battery on law enforcement.

And, concerning Stacey's admitted misstep, our viewers have been very out spoken, emailing comments for and against.

One viewer writes: "This had no effect on Stacey Cherry's teaching ability until the school board fired her and made it a public issue."

Another comments: "If such things were found out about a parent, they should lose custody of their children? Certainly parents influence a child more."

Another viewer says: "Women need to take responsibility and show respect for themselves as well as all women."

And another adds: "She is supposed to be teaching children, yet is acting like one herself."

Obviously this story has touched a nerve and, to make it clear, Stacey Cherry is still on paid leave but could lose her job by a simple vote of the school board at any upcoming meeting.

The school district says they are still looking into who actually sent the emails that contained those pictures.

Trauma-san

Re:Teacher Might Lose Job
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 08:04:19 PM »
First off, it's a woman's right to do whatever she wants with her body.  It's her body, and apparently nobody at the superbowl party was offended.

Second off, each and every teacher does things away from school that he would not do in school.  Even if we're talking about Mr. Goody Two Shoes, the english professor, he probably has sex with his wife, and he wouldn't do that in front of his class.  The point is, she's doing something on her own time, it's innappropriate for a classroom, but it wasn't in a classroom.  Just like an English Professor shouldn't be fired for having sex with his wife at home, she shouldn't be fired for doing things unfit for children at a superbowl party.  

Third, I've never had a problem with nudity, even though something nags me about things like this, when you break it down, ultimately you arrive at a naked human body, and how can that be bad?  It's natural.  You can't restrict or punish nudity, we're all born that way.  

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 08:07:40 PM »
Anybody got the pics?

;)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 08:53:37 PM »

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 09:17:30 PM »
SHOW US YOUR TITIES !!!!!V ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 10:01:59 PM »
Anybody got the pics?

;)

lol thats what i want to see

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2004, 08:43:40 AM »
This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard  ::)

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2004, 08:51:13 AM »
it might have more to do with the fact that teachers sign a agreement that they will act 'morally'.. at least they do here..

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2004, 08:59:36 AM »
it might have more to do with the fact that teachers sign a agreement that they will act 'morally'.. at least they do here..

lol then there wouldn't be any teachers here.

bez

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2004, 11:27:16 AM »
lol thats funny, harsh but funny.

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2004, 05:24:32 PM »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2004, 04:33:57 PM »
They shouldn't fire her but I mean shit, she might as well leave now.

Her in class her first day back.....
"So your homework is page 12, answer 1-6. Any questions?"
kid in back of class....
"Yeah, my brother said you got some nice tits, can we all see them?"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2004, 04:52:04 PM »
They shouldn't fire her but I mean shit, she might as well leave now.

Her in class her first day back.....
"So your homework is page 12, answer 1-6. Any questions?"
kid in back of class....
"Yeah, my brother said you got some nice tits, can we all see them?"

Highly unlikely they have more sense than that it would be awkward for a while but shit it'll be back to normal.

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2004, 05:38:10 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK... there shouldnt even be a debate, like trauma said, it didnt happen at school, why the fuck should they care... this is rediculous, if i was her and got fired, i would sue them,... and yea, shes  not to pretty...

SINLOC

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2004, 08:06:39 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK... there shouldnt even be a debate, like trauma said, it didnt happen at school, why the fuck should they care... this is rediculous, if i was her and got fired, i would sue them,... and yea, shes  fuckin ugly...
i agree