Author Topic: Bush Calls Out Kerry on What Forgein Leaders Support Him  (Read 182 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Bush Calls Out Kerry on What Forgein Leaders Support Him
« on: March 17, 2004, 09:11:22 PM »
John Kerry has said that several forgein leaders support him and want him to beat out Bush and become President.

However, when Bush asked what leaders support Kerry, Kerry refused to say.

Trauma-san

Re:Bush Calls Out Kerry on What Forgein Leaders Support Him
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 09:33:51 PM »
Basically, you have a U.S. senator conspiring with the leaders of other nations to undermine the president of the United States.  Or he's lying.  Either way, it's gonna sting.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 05:24:02 PM »
oh cmon trauma, turn your alias off. so ignorant of the world outside ya borders.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2004, 04:38:07 AM »
Oh, Wait! We found one!

WASHINGTON — He may have not been one of the foreign leaders with whom John Kerry (search) spoke about his presidential candidacy, but former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad (search) endorsed Kerry anyway on Thursday.

The former prime minister, who made headlines in October for saying at an Islamic Summit Conference that "the Muslims will forever be oppressed and dominated by the Europeans and the Jews," said Kerry would keep the world safer than President Bush.

"I think Kerry would be much more willing to listen to the voices of people and of the rest of the world," Mahathir, who retired in October after 22 years in power, told The Associated Press in an interview.

"But in the U.S., the Jewish lobby is very strong, and any American who wants to become president cannot change the policy toward Palestine radically," he said.

Kerry said last week that he has talked with several foreign leaders who said they want him to win the presidential election in November in order to introduce "new policies."

Kerry would not name any of the leaders with whom he spoke, but his campaign made clear Thursday that none of them was Mahathir, whom a Kerry spokesman described as not the kind of leader Kerry wants backing him.

Kerry "rejects any association" with Mahathir, "an avowed anti-Semite (search) whose views are totally deplorable," said Kerry foreign policy adviser Rand Beers in a statement.

“This election will be decided by the American people, and the American people alone.  It is simply not appropriate for any foreign leader to endorse a candidate in America’s presidential election. John Kerry does not seek, and will not accept, any such endorsements,” Beers said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you not see the hypocricy? He goes around LYING saying that foriegn leaders want him to win, then he gets heat for it, then some asshole endorses him, now he says "It is simply not appropriate for any foreign leader to endorse a candidate in America's presidential election"

Why do you say that, Mr. Spokesmen for Kerry? Tell your candidate to keep his fool mouth shut if he doesn't want the heat from telling fucking lies and half truths.   How the fuck can yall not care that this ass flip flopped on this, AGAIN?

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2004, 04:59:20 AM »
kerry does seem to be trying to follow the popular flow..

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2004, 06:20:24 AM »
"But in the U.S., the Jewish lobby is very strong, and any American who wants to become president cannot change the policy toward Palestine radically"- Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad

^^^ Seems to me that compared to other world leaders, he is of very sound mind.   Kerry should be pleased with the endorsement.

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2004, 10:34:29 AM »
Did I tell you that there are a WHOLE bunch of multi-platinum rappers that support me and my flow?

I'd tell you who, but I don't want to betray their confidence...

Also I'd like to take this time to ask them NOT to come out in public and support me. Thanks!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2004, 06:08:15 PM »
Did I tell you that there are a WHOLE bunch of multi-platinum rappers that support me and my flow?

I'd tell you who, but I don't want to betray their confidence...

Also I'd like to take this time to ask them NOT to come out in public and support me. Thanks!

lol. engle, you crack my shit up.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2004, 08:03:48 AM »
whether it's good or bad for him, most leaders and politicians in europe at least would prefer to see bush out of office. The exception would be perhaps tony blair. It would be however undiplomatic to support either candidate though if you look at comments from within the parties in power its clear to see they're unhappy with bush's leadership.

That could work for or against Kerry. Some close-minded people would see it as irrelevant foreigners commenting on something they dont understand, and some easily influenced people would see it as the world being against america and therefore bush should be ousted.

The only precedent whereby what foreign countries think should count, is how your country would deal with foreign affairs. With Bush's record it's clear to see he has annihilated america's former great image in the rest of the world. It remains to be seen if Kerry could, or would, do any better
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK