Author Topic: hell yeah westside connection coming to san bernardino !!  (Read 312 times)

We Fly High

hell yeah westside connection coming to san bernardino !!
« on: March 15, 2004, 04:49:47 PM »
FUCK MOTHERFUCKIN YEAH. WESTSIDE CONNECTION ICE CUBE MACK 10 WC coming to san bernardino, april 15th at gotham.. getting my tickets now, 18+ so at least no teeny bopper shits.

ACGRUNDY

Re:hell yeah westside connection coming to san bernardino !!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 04:54:55 PM »
damn, have you ever been to a concert before?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 02:12:13 AM »
man, this is excellent news. This means they're back together and gonna release new singles. Fuck yea
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 02:19:35 AM »
macc 10 fucced up bacc along maybe he realise he need to pay niccass they duess good looking out and enjoy tha show fellow ridah
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 04:15:15 AM »
I'm still hoping they'll come to Belgium anytime soon. Anyway, enjoy the show man (and make sure to give us a write-up) 8)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 12:06:33 PM »
I might go to this. Mack 1-0 was down here in Dago this passed sunday but I didn't go. Only time I ever seen the Connect Gang was at the Power 106 2002 show and it was crackin' as fuck.

SGV

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 01:06:04 PM »
I'll put it this way man. Club Gotham on a good night is packed with the ghettoest muthafuckas around. There is at least one fight, everytime. Now, you're gonna have WestSide Connection in this spot, and YOU KNOW there's gonna be a bunch of gangstas there. I'm almost 100% sure someone will fuck the show up. That's why I ain't going. Not to mention, seen WSC so many times and their new album sucked.

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2004, 02:03:18 PM »
damn u serious Sgv.. good thing i didnt get my tickets yet.. yeah its like a 2.5 hour drive that i could do without too.. fools alway gotta be fightin and shit fuckin up shows..and i dont really need to be watchin a show filled with audience of gangbangers and shit..i wonder if theyre going to perform at any other venues..i never even heard of this gotham place..why dont they do some sunset spots or anaheim spots..

its funny cos i think one member of the frontline doesnt even make an attempt to do shows in the bay area, cos shit always gets fucked up.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 02:09:52 PM by justin718 »

SGV

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2004, 02:13:58 PM »
Gotham is just a night club. They had Ying Yang Twinz perform there a couple weeks ago, though. They let any and everybody in. As long as ya'll aren't rockin' a white tee or a jersey, you're in. The spot is a good size for a club, maybe even a concert for an act like Ying Yang who aren't that big out here, but not a for a group like WSC.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2004, 02:25:55 PM »
SGV hurting IE economy keeping people out... lol

Yo justin718, I'm from San Bernardino, and it ain't that bad. San Bernardino is just a suburb. Gotham is a nice club too, I really doubt that WSGC would go to Gotham if they know that they aren't getting to much money. And of course they let most people in, the IE is hella casual, so you ain't got people coming to the club all dressed up, we just layed back muthaphukkaz. If you don't start shit, nothing will happen. SGV just happens to come out here starting shit, that's all. Come out, bring a grip of homies, bring some money and spend it in San Bernardino. We are just a suburb of LA, I mean even though we are like 2 hours away and shit, and in a different county, we still ain't not LA. Just come on over. Who knows, Sly boogie is from San Bernardino too, maybe he'll be at the show. Come on over dogg, plus we got some bomb ass Mexican girls everywhere.

SGV

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2004, 10:01:18 PM »
^^^You don't even know me like that. I ain't no snappin' type cat. I'm on a laid back tip. I watch the I.E. heads scrap. Why am I gonna pay 10 bucks to get into a Club just to start shit? Like it's something to do. Fuck outta here.

I got boys in the I.E. who tell me the same thing, Gotham is nothing but drama. Everyone that went to Metro, goes to Gotham, from the staff to the crowd. Anyone who went to Metro knows, that place was drama central, Gotham is no different.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2004, 12:35:53 AM »
Dogg, I ain't got no doubt you didn't start shit, but let homedude come out for himself. Cities make money when people come out to see things there, and you giving the IE a bad name, so people wouldn't come out. Straight snitching on a city... never thought it could be done. And I remember Metro, that was the place you DON'T take girls or pick up girls at all. I ain't been to Gotham yet, I am going though once I get home. Oh, and when I get home, I'm home for good.

SGV

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2004, 09:23:25 AM »
I'm giving Gotham a bad name, not the I.E. Go to Godfathers in Chino. Magarita Ville in Rancho. Carlos O'Briens in San Bernardino, but not Gotham. Gotham is Metro all over again.