Author Topic: The Last Emperor - Palace Of The Pretender  (Read 1030 times)

Don Seer

Re: The Last Emperor - Palace Of The Pretender
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2004, 01:51:53 PM »
now i'm home can check..

u reminded me, i was curious about 'Clear Day' myself.. i'd never heard that one.

the drifter... i knew i recog'd it, took me a while but its aka "away from the sun"

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2004, 02:18:43 PM »
now i'm home can check..

u reminded me, i was curious about 'Clear Day' myself.. i'd never heard that one.

the drifter... i knew i recog'd it, took me a while but its aka "away from the sun"

"Clear Day" is also called "Set It Off" if you find it on SoulSeek or KaZaA but as far as I know it's just an unreleased or mixtape cut, it was never released on anything.

Now that I know that "The Difter" is nothing new there is really no need to download this.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2004, 10:35:17 PM »
Nice...I think "One Life" and "Heaven" are his two best tracks.

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2004, 11:48:22 PM »
Nice...I think "One Life" and "Heaven" are his two best tracks.

hell yeah...i was just listening to heaven a little bit ago...thinkin the same shit...this song is almost as good as One Life