Author Topic: The Next Rocker Dead  (Read 283 times)

Trauma-san

The Next Rocker Dead
« on: March 18, 2004, 05:38:34 AM »
Courtney Love! She's just totally out of control.  After Kurt Died, she had her shit together for a while.  Everyonce in a while she'd get in trouble... but man, lately, every week something's going on.  I expect her to overdose anyday now, and go join her husband.  She looks like shit right now, too... it's kinda sad.

In October cops were called because she was wondering around her ex boyfriends house, they think she was trying to break in.  She was all fucked up on drugs wondering around in the streets.

She's been late to court the whole last week, with the Judge yelling at her about it.

She got arrested this morning for throwing a microphone stand at a guy in a nightclub.  

The night before (last night) she appeared on David Letterman and flashed the audience repeatedly, etc.  

I think she's gonna be a tragedy real soon.  Or I dunno if you'd consider it a tragedy... I guess if someone dying is a tragedy.

kosta

Re:The Next Rocker Dead
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 09:25:24 AM »
yeah, she has been messed up ever since kurt died, that kinda proves to me that she didn't let anyone kill him
i remember seeing her on the osbournes some time ago, lol, idunno, it was kinda sad to see her like that

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 11:38:16 AM »
Sad but a defo true situation...

2 have it all and not be able to grasp it.
Let's hope she shape's up before it's to late.. :-\

Hatesrats 2oooIV

Buhda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 12:46:30 PM »
I think you'll find Courtney's recent behavour has more to do with her being a smart lady who knows that when you've got an album out the best way to sell is by being in peoples face and this is her way of getting her name out there, notice this all started around the time of her new album.

bez

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 02:52:07 PM »
Shawn Micheals????

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2004, 06:09:27 PM »
Sad but a defo true situation...

2 have it all and not be able to grasp it.
Let's hope she shape's up before it's to late.. :-\

Hatesrats 2oooIV

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2004, 08:52:10 PM »
I think you'll find Courtney's recent behavour has more to do with her being a smart lady who knows that when you've got an album out the best way to sell is by being in peoples face and this is her way of getting her name out there, notice this all started around the time of her new album.

I dunno, court cases and jail time isn't really a smart way to promote an album.  Like the other guy mentioned, too, her appearance on the osbournes was sad.  She wasn't always like that, even after Kurt died she had her shit together for a while.  She even did a couple acting jobs in movies, I think she was nominated for an oscar for "the people vs. larry flynt".  Now she's just slipping.  

eNgIeS

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2004, 11:45:33 PM »
Shawn Micheals????

what the fuck HBK got to do with Courtney Love lol

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2004, 12:17:37 AM »
^^
HBK Was A "Rocker" when he was teammates with Marty Jennety
Did he die?? if so RIP, but if he didnt, hope his life is going good