Author Topic: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SET TRENDS Re: America's fav. cities thread  (Read 349 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SET TRENDS Re: America's fav. cities thread
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2004, 01:54:54 PM »
LMAO @ This White boy. Riley, we're talking Hip Hop, not rock fag. Bakersfield has set no trends in Hip Hop. You're opinion is not valid.

Let's remember here buddy. You're a Mexican FROM Bakersfield. Not a white boy from L.A.

Go back to the fields.

i don't care .....you said bakersfield has set no trends.....meaning at all.......there's a whole genre in both country and mexicali music that is called the bakersfield sound. i was letting you know what's up. and no shit bakersfield has set no trends in hip hop......we jock LA just as much as the bay does,lol

and i'm a mexican from both LA and Bakersfield.......you're a white boy from a hut in honduras.

you and infinite should battle for who hates their whiteness more
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 02:00:44 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2004, 01:58:44 PM »
Sorry

lol sorry i was replying to jake dude.

but u be good too *waves finger* lol

seriously overseer if you're going to scold me for racist shit you need to scold other fools as well..........i can be in argument that has nothing to do with race (say, SHOES for example) soon as someone disagrees with me i'm either a wetback stealing food at school (luke and some other dude)  or a white washed mexican hater (tha7th , SUV)

i don't get this shit....don't try to scold me when i've  gone to bat for every race on this board at one time or another

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2004, 02:01:07 PM »
Since Bakersfield has set no trends in Hip Hop, you're opinion isn't valid in this. You're from Bakersfield. Period. You must've lived at least 10 years there, that is where you're from now. Not L.A. Stop trying!

Did you forget Mexicans live in huts and shacks too? OUCH! Must hurt that your people live in huts!!! LMAO @ that lame diss. You want to be white so much that you try to put down all Latinos. Ah what shame.

"Please Seer don't scold me!!!" LMAO. What a fag. Man up bitch, this is only the internet.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 02:02:41 PM by SGV »

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2004, 02:03:38 PM »
ok i'm locking this.

everywhere has something to give, and if it hasnt yet and probably will over time.. doesnt mean anywhere is better than anywhere else.

think about it.