Author Topic: "How to poop at work" (read this) LMAO  (Read 501 times)

PLANT

Re:"How to poop at work" (read this) LMAO
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2004, 04:56:15 AM »
LMAO. Poor Luke.

Yo! Today man, I was thinking about this. I had the bubblies at work something sick, so I went to drop off the Cosby's. Since I work in a Hospital, there's gangs of Bathrooms. Around the corner from my office is the Employee Bathroom. Got showers, lockers, etc. Well, nobody is ever in there, and it's always clean. I can bomb the place and won't nobody even smell it. Of course when I walk in there's somebody. This cat was just sticking around, I'm thinking "leave already man!" Once he bounces, I commenced my shittin' session. Just as I get going, someone else walks in. This is the moment I'm lettin' out little Rudy Cosby and boy is she stinky. The other cat had just sat down, but I think he smelled it and he got up with the quickness. LOL. He just left, probably all disgusted. After that I was able to shit in peace. But, damn, this thing was so acurate.

LMAO @ "the little rudy cosby" calls......LOL, SHIT SON!

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2004, 08:36:22 PM »
Yo, I got to say. This is by far this funniest fucking post I've seen on this board. Can really relate.
haha and to top it off. SGV tells a funny ass story.

Happens to me still! Today even! I was in class, and I couldn't hold that shit, so I went to washroom. Found myself a nice barely used washroom. I thank god no one was in there, cause I mad the nastiest wettest loudest fucking fart. Shit was rancid. Also, when i worked at tv station, there was those "out of closet poopers" that took something to read, and told everyone they had to shit.

Respect.

-Drew

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2004, 09:06:03 PM »
Yo, I got to say. This is by far this funniest fucking post I've seen on this board. Can really relate.
haha and to top it off. SGV tells a funny ass story.

Happens to me still! Today even! I was in class, and I couldn't hold that shit, so I went to washroom. Found myself a nice barely used washroom. I thank god no one was in there, cause I mad the nastiest wettest loudest fucking fart. Shit was rancid. Also, when i worked at tv station, there was those "out of closet poopers" that took something to read, and told everyone they had to shit.

Respect.

-Drew

:o

LOL

SINLOC

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2004, 09:39:06 PM »
ah God i cant talk about shit like this :-X

SGV

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2004, 10:38:38 PM »
How about farting at work? I've let some nasty ones out. I have to do the "quick fan" tactic.

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2004, 07:01:10 AM »
How about farting at work? I've let some nasty ones out. I have to do the "quick fan" tactic.
Best be sure to leave the area immediatly after you let one rip, that way you can blame it on someone else.