Author Topic: Whats wrong with Backpackers?  (Read 687 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Whats wrong with Backpackers?
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2004, 06:24:13 PM »
shut up dude, you go on and on about backpacker hip hop, you talked shit about and how its weak and its a whole bunch of pussys whining, and then you say oh its not the music its the fans and put murs in your sig, stick to lookin like a fool cause thats what you seem to be good at,lol

anyone who read this would see the irony in having murs in your sig

SGV

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2004, 06:32:34 PM »
shut up dude, you go on and on about backpacker hip hop, you talked shit about and how its weak and its a whole bunch of pussys whining, and then you say oh its not the music its the fans and put murs in your sig, stick to lookin like a fool cause thats what you seem to be good at,lol

anyone who read this would see the irony in having murs in your sig
I criticized Nerd Rap, not Backpack rap. This is really the only Murs album I've liked. Done lookin' dumb now?

Doggystylin

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2004, 06:36:13 PM »
actually i dont really care, and i know your gonna drag this on for 3 more pages so fuck it, but yeah, that murs album doesnt come out til tomorrow, you DL it?, its got some hot tracks, my favs are

intro
trevor and them
freak these tales
hustle

i havent listened to the tracks after hustle

SGV

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2004, 06:47:17 PM »
All you gotta do is not get my words twisted and it's coo.

This album is banging. Quality over quanity. Murs sometimes reminds me of Aceyalone, which is sort of why I dig him. But, his other releases have lacked beats, picking 9th Wonder do to the whole album was a smart idea. I dig pretty much the whole thing.

At the moment, I've only DL'd it. I came up on some serious cash, so Friday I might go scoop up a gang of CDs, this album included.

Favorite jam has to be "And This Is For..."

Don Breezio

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2004, 07:19:20 PM »
hey SGV...i noticed you had that Encore album in your sig...i saw that in sam goody the other day but i've never heard of the guy...is he good? what's he like?

SGV

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2004, 07:22:28 PM »
He's tight. He's from the Hiero camp. Like Hiero? You'll like him.

Don Breezio

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2004, 07:24:32 PM »
He's tight. He's from the Hiero camp. Like Hiero? You'll like him.

oh shit yeah i love heiro...thanks.

SGV

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2004, 07:28:56 PM »
Yup.