Author Topic: XXL King of New York  (Read 557 times)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:XXL King of New York
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2004, 02:09:18 PM »
No one "runs" the underground.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2004, 05:02:19 PM »
LMAO @ Sales.

Also, considering you call Sean Price, Sean Prince, it's probably safe to say you know nothing about him.

It was a typo, you dumbfuck...

SGV

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2004, 06:50:32 PM »
Sean Price spelled Sean Prince? Who is the "dumbfuck" here?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2004, 11:06:22 PM »
So you've never made a typo? Does making a typo make a person dumb? Please make sense, you moron.

SGV

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2004, 08:34:30 AM »
So you've never made a typo? Does making a typo make a person dumb? Please make sense, you moron.
What's the point of calling a person dumb, when you can't even spell right? Exactly Gonz.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2004, 02:27:42 PM »
As much as I don't like Cam, I do agree with him up there. He is gutta, he has street cred, and he is always challenging Nas to battle. Mos def hasn't put out an album since 1999, but always stays active, but is not streets, but is more of a political force.

Rakims last album was also in 1999, but you rearly hear from him, and his prime is over. Though if Rakim ever releases whatever Dre gave him with Oh My God, and puts some Primo into it, then I think the streets will be buzzing as Rakim will take back his throne.

Question, when will anyone challenge Snoop for King of the West. Since 2Pac died, his held the crown and no one has challenged him. I though Xzibit would but his buzz calmed down. The west needs a new king to freshen it's image. But until someone knocks down Snoop, his the King. But someone challenging him would mos def make heads turn west again like they turned east when Nas and Jay-Z were battling.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2004, 05:44:38 PM »
What's the point of calling a person dumb, when you can't even spell right? Exactly Gonz.

What does a typo have to do with my ability to spell? Damn, you're even dumber than I thought, fatso.