Author Topic: Ali_Vegas-Heir_To_The_Throne_(Hosted_By_DJ_On_Point)-CD-2003-JAH  (Read 98 times)

Don Breezio

i know this is old but i got it from a friend of mine and its been on my computer for awhile and i never listened to it till now...this shits dope...this guy has a ton of talent. he really sounds a lot like AZ. i'll definetely be picking up his album when he drops one...anyone have anymore info on him?

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Ali_Vegas-Heir_To_The_Throne_(Hosted_By_DJ_On_Point)-CD-2003-JAH
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 12:30:12 PM »
Yeah, this mixtape is good.  I should pop it in cause I haven't listened to it in a while.

According to hiphopsite.com his upcoming album is called Warning Shots with production by Pete Rock, Alchemist, Just Blaze and others.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Don Breezio

Re:Ali_Vegas-Heir_To_The_Throne_(Hosted_By_DJ_On_Point)-CD-2003-JAH
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 12:31:44 PM »
Yeah, this mixtape is good.  I should pop it in cause I haven't listened to it in a while.

According to hiphopsite.com his upcoming album is called Warning Shots with production by Pete Rock, Alchemist, Just Blaze and others.

nice...those 3 would sound good with him...props for the info.