Author Topic: An appeal to Overseer to add a new forum to the WCC:  (Read 324 times)

infinite59

An appeal to Overseer to add a new forum to the WCC:
« on: March 19, 2004, 07:11:41 AM »
A Poetry Forum.

Overseer.  Peace be unto you.  With great respect and the highest regard for the work you have done in establishing and maintaining the WCC forums.  I would like to humbly request that you add yet another forum to this magnificient website.  

I request that you add a poetry forum where we can discuss and display classical (or recent) poetry.  People can also submit their own poetry.   I would like to moderate this forum and also set up threads where poems are rated and scored.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2004, 07:13:44 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re:An appeal to Overseer to add a new forum to the WCC:
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 07:06:14 PM »
that's a fresh idea Hajj Ibrahim! yea, that would be dope. Also, if we could post some poetry-like lyrics for songs, that would be dope too
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 07:39:52 PM »
we already have keystyle for all that dont we?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2004, 12:32:21 AM »
Wouldn't work...Like 6 people would post there.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2004, 09:11:37 AM »
Wouldn't work...Like 6 people would post there.

Yup, I don't think there is demand.

Why don't you post up stuff in this forum, and if it becomes a run away success (whicih i'm sorry, but i'm doubtful) then it can have its own section.

This is the case with any new section, there has to be a proven demand.

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2004, 10:41:57 AM »
We need a new section within G-Spot for links of all sorts.

??? ;D

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 09:06:50 PM »
A Poetry Forum.

Overseer.  Peace be unto you.  With great respect and the highest regard for the work you have done in establishing and maintaining the WCC forums.  I would like to humbly request that you add yet another forum to this magnificient website.  

I request that you add a poetry forum where we can discuss and display classical (or recent) poetry.  People can also submit their own poetry.   I would like to moderate this forum and also set up threads where poems are rated and scored.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 09:27:20 PM »
Yeah, make a poetry forum.  We could call it the Fairy kingdom, and have pictures of flowers and shit instead of smileys.  Everybody could get together for group hugs via chat room, and Infinite and others could share their rambling muses on how best to rhyme patronizing amateurish bullshit.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 09:29:06 PM »
Yeah, make a poetry forum.  We could call it the Fairy kingdom, and have pictures of flowers and shit instead of smileys.  Everybody could get together for group hugs via chat room, and Infinite and others could share their rambling muses on how best to rhyme patronizing amateurish bullshit.  

lmfao

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2004, 10:19:30 PM »

Wow you are mean, watch out though he may pray to islam to have you executed!

-KIDRENEGADE-

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2004, 09:07:27 PM »
A Poetry Forum.

dude you're a fuckin suck-up.

kick ass album

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2004, 04:52:06 AM »
i thought i felt something funny near my ass ;)

brown nosing only gets ya a smack in the face.. lol