Author Topic: Anyone ever seen someone get pissed on before?  (Read 242 times)

ACGRUNDY

Anyone ever seen someone get pissed on before?
« on: March 19, 2004, 09:00:23 AM »
I'm talking about witnissing it in real life, and not on a movie or tv and knowing the people.  Well this past St. Patty's was real wild and crazy.  Well this dude was just lying on the kitchen floor, cuz we had been drinking for at least the last 12 hours, and his back hurt and he was just super fucked up.  well there was this crazy chick in there with us, so there was just a total of 4 people in the apt, with a party goin on outside.  Well she was just joking about pissing on him, but then there kinda got some serious talk about it (well really I don't remember exactly how it came about)  well me and the other dude watching were like "oh we swear we won't tell no one about it" (you guys don't count)  then the other dude watching said he would pay $75 to the dude gettin pissed on.  so he agreed, we went and locked the door.  then the girl drops her pants and and pisses all over this dudes face.  It was one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed in my life, and I'm sure its something I'm never gonna experience again.

Throwback

Re:Anyone ever seen someone get pissed on before?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 09:50:21 AM »
pissed on a bum on the train station once.. he didnt notice it cuz he was drunk as fuck

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 02:28:31 PM »
was the chick hot? but still, thats nasty as fuck, the guy agreed to be pissed on, lol

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2004, 03:15:17 PM »
hahaha yeah... man 7-8 years ago, i was doing the waterpolo team for school , and there was this kid we'd always pick on.. and people would always just spit on his hair and everything... and then one day, these two guys like filled up a 20 oz coke bottle with their piss... and then just poured it all over this guy.. it was so fucking gross. a whole coke bottle full of fuckin piss poured out on the guy.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2004, 03:37:02 PM »
yeah the girl is hot.  and again we had been drinking for at least the last 12 hours straight with no breaks, I'm sure this wouldn't have happened under other conditions.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2004, 04:11:25 PM »
damn the bitch in your avatar is hot, id let her piss on me, not on my face though thats just nasty, maybe on my leg or somethin though, lol

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2004, 04:20:12 PM »
would you let her piss on your face if she would let you fuck her afterwords?  I would.

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2004, 11:13:49 PM »
hahaha yeah... man 7-8 years ago, i was doing the waterpolo team for school , and there was this kid we'd always pick on.. and people would always just spit on his hair and everything... and then one day, these two guys like filled up a 20 oz coke bottle with their piss... and then just poured it all over this guy.. it was so fucking gross. a whole coke bottle full of fuckin piss poured out on the guy.
that really sucks dude... but its kinda funny lol if i were that kid though i would literally kill some1

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2004, 03:14:41 AM »
some lame ass drunk kid socked my boy a couple of years ago for fuckin wit some dumb bitch HE was "suppose" to get at......so we handle it, box it out wit him, mop him up, nothin biggie......dood's nose got fuced up so he went upstairs cleaning it......has tha nerve 2 stay upstairs wit some of his people and drink some more after he got his ass mopped up, but it's all good 2 us.....he had nuts, we respected that......by tha end of tha night, dood passes out in a hot tub......at this point, about 3 am or so, my boy is drunk as fuc also rollin around tha house till he sees dood passed out in tha tub, so 1 thing leads 2 another, he whips his shit out and strate up pisses all over this muthafuca, I mean ALL OVER, head 2 toe, fucin VILE ass shit that makes stomach turn......we all like u a nasty ass sav nigga......so he has his night screamin no one disrespects me like that, blah blah......another night, another story......what sucked outta this on tho was doods brother was apparently some blood from a rival city of ours.....shit dragged in deeper.....but all gravy, shit's the past, gotta charge it to tha game.....but mannn, something by pissing on someone just siccens me......if someone did that to me, I'd fucin shit on him.....or stab him, 1 or tha other.....lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Throwback

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2004, 09:56:02 AM »
some lame ass drunk kid socked my boy a couple of years ago for fuckin wit some dumb bitch HE was "suppose" to get at......so we handle it, box it out wit him, mop him up, nothin biggie......dood's nose got fuced up so he went upstairs cleaning it......has tha nerve 2 stay upstairs wit some of his people and drink some more after he got his ass mopped up, but it's all good 2 us.....he had nuts, we respected that......by tha end of tha night, dood passes out in a hot tub......at this point, about 3 am or so, my boy is drunk as fuc also rollin around tha house till he sees dood passed out in tha tub, so 1 thing leads 2 another, he whips his shit out and strate up pisses all over this muthafuca, I mean ALL OVER, head 2 toe, fucin VILE ass shit that makes stomach turn......we all like u a nasty ass sav nigga......so he has his night screamin no one disrespects me like that, blah blah......another night, another story......what sucked outta this on tho was doods brother was apparently some blood from a rival city of ours.....shit dragged in deeper.....but all gravy, shit's the past, gotta charge it to tha game.....but mannn, something by pissing on someone just siccens me......if someone did that to me, I'd fucin shit on him.....or stab him, 1 or tha other.....lol

O