Author Topic: some people should be killed: 14 year old "butchers" classmate in the classroo  (Read 912 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
two 14 year old kids who are still in the 5th grade had a fight , pretty normal stuff happens everyday right?
yes but what happens when one of them tells his grandfather isn't , so one of them (they are both Palestinians refugees mind you) goes and tells his grandfather aboutb the fight , now usually a grandfather would tell his grandson to make amendsm, not this Palestinian grandfather , oh no.... he gives his grandson a knife and tells the kid to "butcher" his classmates

A couple of days later just as the teacher leaves the classroom the kid draws his knife and sticks it in his classmates neck cutting a major arterie (sp?) then when the classmate falls to the ground he cuts his throat from ear to ear right THERE IN THE CLASSROOM !!!!!!!!!!!

this is all true and happened 2 days ago , i'm typing this as i'm having breakfast and it's making my stomach turn more than anything i've ever heard or seen and is another reason i hate the Palestinians in my country
« Last Edit: March 19, 2004, 11:46:33 PM by Fattak »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm not surprised...You said the dude was Palestinian, right?

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Wow!

Trauma-san

Damn, that guy is a horrible parent.  He oughta get jail time for that shit.  That's a prison term if you ask me, conspiracy to commit murder.  The child should be charged as an adult, he's 15, put him away for life.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"Damn, that guy is a horrible parent.  He oughta get jail time for that shit.  That's a prison term if you ask me, conspiracy to commit murder.  The child should be charged as an adult, he's 15, put him away for life."

i was hoping they'd put the kid in jail till he's 18 or 21 then execute his ass (hang or shoot him , those are the 2 most popular methods here) at 15 (i'm 15) kids know the difference between good and bad and understand the reprecussions of there actions so he should be trialed as an adult

as for the grandfather he should get 20-30 years in jail hopefully in some hell hole like "Roumieh" that'd be more than enough for his old ass to die

ACGRUNDY

damn that is really fucked up.  what kind of fuckin grandpa is that guy?  they both should get life.  its shit like this that makes me believe the end of the world is comming.

MANBEARPIG.

WTF!  craziness :(

-KIDRENEGADE-

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea that's sick, no argue on that one. but it's also sick to add their religion as a relevant point. no bastard would add the fact that he's a catholic to the news if he was.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

yea that's sick, no argue on that one. but it's also sick to add their religion as a relevant point. no bastard would add the fact that he's a catholic to the news if he was.

Yea, but the news would be a lot more surprising if the kid was Jewish...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yea, but the news would be a lot more surprising if the kid was Jewish...

can't blame you for that attitude, that's just how youve been educated..
No, it's not a sin

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"yea that's sick, no argue on that one. but it's also sick to add their religion as a relevant point. no bastard would add the fact that he's a catholic to the news if he was."

umm last time i checked "Palestinian" wasn't a religion , YOU made the assumption that they are Muslims.

Also had i posted the news without posting there NATIONALITY everyone would've made the assumption that they are Lebanese , it's bad enough these Palestinian jackasses have to live in my country and wreck it i don't want to share there "exploits"

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
can't blame you for that attitude, that's just how youve been educated..

exactly....stop tryin 2 be some kinda victim in every thread NIK....Jews are not tha victims, this isn't world war 2....Jews rule tha world, more Jews in tha top 10% wealthiest Americans than any other religion.

and this story is some shit....reminds of back in da days.....I remember when I was 15 I got in this rumble and my grandpa was visiting here from Middle East and my whole family found out about it since tha cops brought me home, and that night in private my grandpa talked 2 me about it and I told him how I'm prolly gonna go out there and fight them cats again....his advice was "it's OK, dats what men have 2 go thru, but if yur a real man, u gotta throw them up like a man"

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

^^ that's in germany
I at least guess so cause the stuff is written in german
is says: "Our President, elected in a democratic way" <-- could be worse couldnt it?

and I still dont tolerate generalized hate towards arabs because the Israelis and Palestinian fuck themselves up in the Middle-East
No, it's not a sin

MANBEARPIG.

hmmm...........

this shit is ridiculous, does anyone know if anything ahs been done in retaliation?

-KIDRENEGADE-