Author Topic: some people should be killed: 14 year old "butchers" classmate in the classroo  (Read 916 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
palestine has had muslims and christains living there for thousands of years

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah christians jsut order a country to be bombed and kill 10k innocent people, but they dont behead. Im sure some of those bombs have had sharpnel behead people. Maybe even have little kids suffer under buildings for a period of a day or more. What about that pregnant women that got shot on accident be our troops? Christians are crazy mother fuckers too, look at our president.

smerlus

yeah christians jsut order a country to be bombed and kill 10k innocent people, but they dont behead. Im sure some of those bombs have had sharpnel behead people. Maybe even have little kids suffer under buildings for a period of a day or more. What about that pregnant women that got shot on accident be our troops? Christians are crazy mother fuckers too, look at our president.

since last i checked, death and war go hand in hand...show me a war where an innocent person hasn't died and then you could use this as an excuse

and secondly...you're comparing the act of a kid and his grandfather to a war between two countries....why not get a little more lop-sided and compare this to the movie independence day? i heard those alien death rays really messed up some people

Montana00

lol this board goes so off topic  ;D
i love it

JTSimon

I don't believe this until I see a link  ;)

CHEF_RAEKWON

• Muthafuckin' OG
^ exactly its proably bullshit or else some kid just killed  some student without his grandfather telling him to do it...

how many times has this happened in america btw?

rampant and smerlus should be shot btw...

smerlus

^ exactly its proably bullshit or else some kid just killed  some student without his grandfather telling him to do it...

how many times has this happened in america btw?

rampant and smerlus should be shot btw...

harsh words... you in the Hotmail Crips or something?

Montana00

why?

because i see a connection from their religion to the crime?

JTSimon

why?

because i see a connection from their religion to the crime?

For being an idiot.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"Palestinians are muslim."

no there are Plaestinian christians

and if u want a link go to Naharnet or somehting and look for it , I can't be arsed to dig up a story from like 3 months ago

"^ exactly its proably bullshit or else some kid just killed  some student without his grandfather telling him to do it..."

oh yeah like Palestinians are not capable of such horrible acts , please u don't know ANYTHING about the Palestinian refugee camps or what it's like in there . if there is 1 civilised guy or girl in there are like 100000 assholes , the camps are full of past and current members of terrorist group who spend all day talking to there children about the civil war and how they use to be great warriors (yeah chopping kid's fingers takes a lot of balls)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 10:23:54 PM by Fattak »

JTSimon

Fattak your a waste of time.

DAYUM

Fattack learn how to quote lol

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"Fattack learn how to quote lol"

yeah i suck at using computers and anything internet related

"Fattak your a waste of time"

why ? because I hate Palestinians/Syrians with a passion because of all the shit they've done to my country ?
believe me if u were a Lebanese Christian u'd be just as hateful .

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
if i were palestinian and israel treated me the way they do i would wanna do everything i could to attack israel, revenge for being treated like animals.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fattack learn how to quote lol

---> click me!!

---> click me!!

---> click me!!

---> click me!!

---> click me!!

hope I could help you Fattak.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in